Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

Re: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today?

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012
  • I sampled a few arcade games. I only go a trophy in Papo & Yo though. (I might have said that before, sorry)
  • Then I played Deep Black. I got 8 trophies, but it took me 4-5 hours just to get through level 1.
  • I finally beat Killzone 3. I missed two single player trophies, but other than that I still did fairly well.
  •  Madden 13 and Ratchet and clank collection shipped. I should get both Tuesday.
  • I still plan to play the Ratchet and clank collection immediatly.My Plaltinum hunting begins tomorrow night.
  • Other than that I switched my trophy card again. IMO it looks good and it updates faster.

Update:

• I managed to sneak in some gameplay of THPS HD, before playing Ratchet and clank 1 from the Ratchet & Clnak Collection. I have 6 of the 7 level trophies so far.
  •  And I just beat Ratchet and clank 1. I played 1 game plus 1 challenge mode playthrough. I have 28 of the games 35 trophies. But, I don't have enough to platinum.
  • So, next is Ratchet and Clank 2.

Update 2:

•  I just platinumed Ratchet and clank 2. It took a few days. but I finally got it when I bought the last armor in Challenge mode on Snivelak. This makes my 22nd platinum overall and my first one from the Ratchet and clank collection.
  • Then, I went back to R&C1 to try to get the last 3 skill points. I did get one, but that still leaves two more. And both are hard. I know, because I tried them many many times.
  • Next I'll finish Ratchet and clank 2, because I still have some Mega weapons I can buy. Then, I'll start Ratchet and clank 3.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 3041 of 3,922 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3982 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Started up Resident Evil 4 HD. Controls took some getting used to after playing so much MW3 lol. Brings back some good memories though!

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 3042 of 3,922 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I got a little further in Croft Manor in Tomb Raider Anniversary. I haven't had a lot of time to play the games in the Tomb Raider Trilogy so I'm hoping I can at least beat Anniversary soon and then move onto Legend and Underworld. I kind of want to beat the games in the order that the story is set.

Please use plain text.
Message 3043 of 3,922 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Earned my first Plat.

Got some trophy's in MGS4.

Bought couple DLC characters from MK9.

Please use plain text.
Message 3044 of 3,922 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012
  • I finished Ratchet and clank 2 by buying all the Mega weapons and ending at the begining of the last level. Most of the weapons are upgraded to the Ultra level
  • I also just beat Ratchet and clank 3 in regular mode. I have all the skill points, 1 million bolts, and other tophies. I just missed 4 trophies for the platinum.
  • So, next is challenge mode. In which I'll try to get full nanotech, 10 million bolts, the RYNO3, and all weapons upgrade to the max. It will take time, but I think I can earn my 23rd platinum.
  • Next I relax and sample a few games. Hopefully I get get my trophy count up to 3000.

Update: I did platinum Ratchet and clank 3. Also, just platinumed Ratchet and clank 1. That means I got all three platinums for the Ratchet and Clank collection and have 24 overall Platinums. OK, so now I rest....

•  After focusing so hard on the Ratchet and clank trilogy, I decided it was time to sample again.
  • I sampled Zuma's revenge and got to level 4
  • I sampled Zen Pinball 2
  • I sampled Darksiders 2 and completed the first challenge.
  • I sampled Spelunky HD and only got 2 trophies.
  • I sampled Transformers:WFC
  • Next is more sampling and maybe I'll focus on Borderlands 2 or a Lego game.
  • Now I have almost 3000 trophies.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 3045 of 3,922 (240 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Let me try this again.

Not much all I did was... 

• Reached level 120 on the tower.... working on mileena's  3rd costume (300) MK9.
  • Got stealth and the bandana in MGS4.
Please use plain text.
Message 3046 of 3,922 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Yeah RE4 is great, and the HD edition is pretty great.
Please use plain text.
Message 3047 of 3,922 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14015 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2012

I've been sampling, then focusing.....

• I sampled older games like Dead to rights:Retribution and Blood drive.
  • I sampled Transformers:FOC for 6 trophies
  • I sampled arcade games Daytona USA and Tresures of Montezuma blitz (Vita) for a few trophies.
  • Now I have over 3000 trophies, which was my goal.
  • I also sampled sleeping dogs and Ninja Gaiden 3 and got a few trophies.
  • And I played until Santuary and player level 10 (Axton) on Borderlands 2.
  • Now, I'm playinjg the Ratchet and clank future series again. I'm almost at tthe end of Tools of destruction and I'm slowing down on purpose in order to go for skill points.
  • Next will be the short but good Quest for booty and then A crack in time. I should be able to focus in the Skill points on ACIT as well.
  • After that, well hopefully Ratchet deadlocked or Ratchet and clank:Full frontal assault will be out soon so I can play either of those games. Because I really don't want to get off this R&C kick that I'm on.

Please use plain text.
Message 3048 of 3,922 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Got to jake chapter 3 on resident evil 6 x apparently I've played over 50 hrs on my profile jeeeese!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3049 of 3,922 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Started working on Mastering Scorpions moves on MK9.

Having a lil trouble with the simple combos but the complicated ones I have down pack.

Go figure... 

Please use plain text.
Message 3050 of 3,922 (186 Views)
0 Likes