Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Re: What AAA franchise have you not played yet?

Sep 20, 2012

eloratings wrote:
For me, if this is the case for PS3 games, it would be "Batman: Arkham Asylum" & "Batman: Arkham City" that I haven't played yet.

Yes, they are yet my backlog PS3 games that need to be played & beaten.

The reason is simple: I need to take turn for other consoles (Wii/PS2) & other games in (Wii/PS2/PSone) that need to be played as well. It's just I can't play them all in one day or one whole week. It's impossible for me.

Play Arkham Asylum, it's one of the best single player campaigns of this gen hands down. Arkham City, on the other hand, is an overrated, uninspired, and abysmal sequel.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 31 of 36 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

aaa_vol01_ch04.aaa_vol01_ch04_page01.jpg

Play-Asia.com - Buy Games & Codes for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC / Mac.
Message 32 of 36 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Despite I think that definitely Black Ops and Modern Warfare franchises do not follow the incredible modern futuristic design concept of the Jedi Knight that is presented in the Star Wars movies, I read that Black Ops is better in both concept design, story and graphics than Modern Warfare and the video game trailers certainly look that way and thus Black Ops looks like a good AAA game choice to play and add to my personal game collection. Still, when it comes to modern concept game design, the Star Wars franchise already have established the definition of modern entertainment concept design for both games and movies and with an excellent story that clearly sends an adequate and positive message to the public that "Luke Skywalker" is the real symbol of  the "real futuristic modern man" having developed the expected mental strenghts and skills of "telepathy" and "telekinesis".  I definitely think that there is nothing more healthy for the brain than to play Star Wars games and any game that follow the Star Wars concept must be an excellent game to play independent if it is classified as a AAA game.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All "digital bugs" or "digital failures" of the server are meritory of a "continuous laugh" that cannot be destroyed, HAHAHA!!!
Message 33 of 36 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Oct 24, 2012
I have never played any of the God of War games, Infamous, Max Payne, or Lego games. If you haven't played Mass Effect, Borderlans, or Bioshock go buy them and play them they are hard to put down.
Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 34 of 36 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Well I just pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 3 so that franchise will finally get some love!

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 36 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I've never played the Mass Effect series. I've only ever owned one Call of Duty game (4: Modern Warfare). Umm. That's all I can think of, but I'm sure I'm missing something.

--
"Good, good! What is bravery without a dash of recklessness? I've taken a liking to thee and I owe thee much for thy service to Artorias. Now watch and see how Gough hunts dragons."
Message 36 of 36 (25 Views)
0 Likes