MVP Support
7215 posts

Re: What AAA franchise have you not played yet?

Sep 15, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

PS3:

Infamous - Never interested me enough.

Warhawk - Not a big fan of RTS.

Assassin's Creed - Not a big fan of action games like AC.

Batman Arkham series - Hate Batman (biased, I know)

Other than that, I think  I've played at least one game in every other AAA franchise.

Warhawk is RTS?  I haven't played it, but that's not at all the impression I got.

Message 21 of 36 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

Warhawk is RTS?  I haven't played it, but that's not at all the impression I got.

It's really a 3rd person shooter with some RTS aspects to my knowledge (at least Starhawk is).

Message 22 of 36 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Sep 15, 2012

No Warhawk is a third person online shooter no RTS involved they added some rts like stuff in starhawk but its still more shooter then anything. Warhawk is kinda fun but nothing you cant live without I got a copy at gamestop for 4 bucks and had a fun time playing around with it for awhile. The dog fights is were the fun is in it the ground fighting isnt that great.

Message 23 of 36 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Never played any of the Mass Effect, Infamous or Batman games. I'm still debating on whether to get those, or get into the Dead Space and Uncharted series.

Message 24 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

I recommend Uncharted 3. I haven't played any of the other games you mentioned with the exception of Dead Space.

Message 25 of 36 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Sep 19, 2012

fallout and elder scrolls.

Message 26 of 36 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Anyone who hasn't played the Arkham Batman games, go do it right now. Seriously, both of them are two of the best games I've ever played. I promise you won't regret it.
Message 27 of 36 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 19, 2012

I've never been a big playstation person. I've always loved my 360 so I just bought a Vita to play some awesome ps exclusives that I haven't had the time or money to play. I really want a good Resistance game. Burning Skies was meh. Uncharted was okay. I really want to try Little Big Planet. Also, I've never really had the opportunity to get into Assassins Creed. I'll be getting 3 and the Vita one next month. 

Message 28 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 20, 2012

For me,  it would be ASSASSIN'S CREED franchise that I haven't played yet.

I believe they are great games.

Though, they have many scenes of violence with bood and gore.

I'm OK about those scenes, but my wife hates the scenes.

So I cannot buy the francise.

Message 29 of 36 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I haven't play Modern Warfare and Black Ops yet because I like military games that truly look different with a real distinctive modern touch   similar to the modern military concept of the Jedi Knight you see in the games of Star Wars. We do not have many truly modern oriented military games in the market but I think that the video game BRINK published by Bethesda despite the restriction in the physical attributes of the characters (the restriction doesn't apply to the uniforms and outfits) and short life duration of the characters during gameplay (characters die with just a couple of bullets) is one of the best modern concept oriented military games created right now in the market. Brink also follows the modern line of thoughts that you see behind the concept in the original Bionic Commando.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All "digital bugs" or "digital failures" of the server are meritory of a "continuous laugh" that cannot be destroyed, HAHAHA!!!
Message 30 of 36 (34 Views)
0 Likes