Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Well, I'm bringing a knife to the PS4 Midnight Launch

Sep 27, 2013
You think there will be security guards? I wouldn't be surprised all things considered
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 84 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

jarocc74 wrote:

Nothing you carry will do you any good if you have already been targeted, and the person/people walk up to you without warning and shoot you, take your spit and keep it moving. Now if that or those individuals are stupid enough to stand and argue then it maybe to your advantage.

not true,when these dopeheads see you with one on your hip they will almost always think twice before attacking you,now if you carry concealed then your in just as much danger as the person with nothing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well first off, we don't no what's true and what's not until your in a actual situation. Dopeheads(the most of them not all) want attack you out in public anyway not over a ps4 or any electronic devices when it's much easier to just follow and break into your house. Most criminals that has the heart to attack anyone out in public isn't going to care what you have on your hip. There have been lots of people with firearms on them and still have got rob some have even got their a$$ whip and gun taken. Hopefully people will act sensible.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 84 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 27, 2013

jarocc74 wrote:

jarocc74 wrote:

Nothing you carry will do you any good if you have already been targeted, and the person/people walk up to you without warning and shoot you, take your spit and keep it moving. Now if that or those individuals are stupid enough to stand and argue then it maybe to your advantage.

not true,when these dopeheads see you with one on your hip they will almost always think twice before attacking you,now if you carry concealed then your in just as much danger as the person with nothing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well first off, we don't no what's true and what's not until your in a actual situation. Dopeheads(the most of them not all) want attack you out in public anyway not over a ps4 or any electronic devices when it's much easier to just follow and break into your house. Most criminals that has the heart to attack anyone out in public isn't going to care what you have on your hip. There have been lots of people with firearms on them and still have got rob some have even got their a$$ whip and gun taken. Hopefully people will act sensible.

Instances like this happen to people that are poorly trained or have no real training in firearms or self protection.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 84 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 27, 2013

charlesnarles wrote:
You think there will be security guards? I wouldn't be surprised all things considered

most of them won't do you any good as most can't carry a weapon because of liability issues,they are just there as a deterent,no different than sticking a ADT alarm sign in your front yard.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 84 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2464 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

jarocc74 wrote:

jarocc74 wrote:

What makes you think everyone lives 5 mins away from Gamestop / Best Buy / Walmart / Target? Who's going to bother to follow someone maybe 45 mins away just to see where they live w/ no idea of what kind of house security is there or how many guns the owner has a choice of using when they decided to break in, when the opportunity to steal something is right then right now.

I work around criminals everyday at work, they take opportunities not long term planning of stalking someone to where they live compared to the chance to take something right then with a known value. 

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 84 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
1287 posts

Sep 28, 2013

The gf and I always carry a knife on us, the gamestop I preordered from wasn't too bad, we did a test run w/ GTA5 and it went smooth, a couple of shady looking ppl there but nothing too bad, several stereotypes, and some ghetto looking ppl who didn't have their pre order paid off, trying to convince the store to "hook them up" but there was a security guard there. Idk I'm comfortable w/ the midnight release there, my gf is bada** and she'd stab someone if needed -_-

Should have gone with the Wii U
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 84 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013
jarocc74 wrote:

jarocc74 wrote:

Instances like this happen to people that are poorly trained or have no real training in firearms or self protection.

I know personally of someone who was in the military and was caught up in case of road rage. Got his a$$ beat down in the threshold of his apartment door and got his gun taken(don't know the military guy but know the guy that was involve in beating). What happen the guy shouted some words out the window because he felt like he was cut off in traffic, so one thing lead to another the guy turn into where he live ran in he's place got he's gun. Well he was meet at the door and it went down, got his a$$ stump and gun taken found out later that he was in the military. Which that info came out in the police info. Think the guy was on leave or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 84 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Sep 28, 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What makes you think everyone lives 5 mins away from Gamestop / Best Buy / Walmart / Target? Who's going to bother to follow someone maybe 45 mins away just to see where they live w/ no idea of what kind of house security is there or how many guns the owner has a choice of using when they decided to break in, when the opportunity to steal something is right then right now.

I work around criminals everyday at work, they take opportunities not long term planning of stalking someone to where they live compared to the chance to take something right then with a known value

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I never said everyone live 5 minutes away, so get it straight before you comment. Obviously they will use some common sense and not to target someone that lives 20 miles out. Then again some people can't use common sense to read a post. A lot of the time when people shop they tend to stop other places. Maybe you live in Mayberry or somewhere stores are miles apart. Here shopping centers chain together so people may go in one store come out and into another, or drive a few feet to another shopping mall/plaza to continue their shopping. You never know who is out in these different places watching you. I had a guy come up to me trying to sell me some stolen merchandise worth thousands of dollars, after I refuse to buy he left got into a car cross the parking lot. Then when they left two other cars one which had out of town plates left shortly. If I had bought that merchandise one of those cars where there to tail me to see where I stay to rob me, and retrieve the items. So you don't sound like to me your very good at what you do.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 84 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Sep 28, 2013

If you are 21 or older, you can get a weapon concealed permit, which allows you to carry a concealed weapon. A gun is always better than a knife. What if the robber pulls out a .45 magum and all you have is your little knife. He can put a bullet in your head. And all this shiit talk about not being able to protect yourself, is BS. If someone is trying to rob you, you have every right to defend yourself. They attacked you, its not like you going around killing people. I like to see these people who claim you cant use viloence against viloence, and you should call the cops instead. By the time the cops show up, you are probably dead. I bet they will reget not protecting themseleve from heaven. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 84 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8096 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

If you are 21 or older, you can get a weapon concealed permit, which allows you to carry a concealed weapon. A gun is always better than a knife. What if the robber pulls out a .45 magum and all you have is your little knife. He can put a bullet in your head. And all this shiit talk about not being able to protect yourself, is BS. If someone is trying to rob you, you have every right to defend yourself. They attacked you, its not like you going around killing people. I like to see these people who claim you cant use viloence against viloence, and you should call the cops instead. By the time the cops show up, you are probably dead. I bet they will reget not protecting themseleve from heaven. lol

Yes you can protect your self. But state laws are strict on if and when you can use weapons or not. As I posted in the other topic. My state if some one is robbing my house. I can not pull  a weapon to protect my self unless that person is physically attacking me. If I pull my weapon either for scare tactic or from fear. I can be prosecuted my self if the person isn't physically harming me. Understand there are laws saying what you can and can't do. There are cases of people in jail due to them trying to protect themselves when they used a weapon to do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 84 (240 Views)
0 Likes