First Son
21 posts

Re: Well, I'm bringing a knife to the PS4 Midnight Launch

Sep 27, 2013
Ok. You guys are talking to me like I'm a totally different species than the rest of you, just because I'm younger? Lol, seriously, if you guys can't take a good laugh; then please stop replying me pointless messages.

I'm tired of arguing with you guys. I was never going too actually bring that Knife, I said that I would bring some sort of protections for sure. Btw, I am bringing my Brother, Mom, and Cousin. My brother is 20 and my Cousin is 23 and a Marine.

But, since my Brother is buying a PS4 too, I might as well; right?
Message 41 of 84 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

kythunder wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Ok, so one more time, if I'm being physically attacked; then I'm not allowed too protect myself? I'm just supposed too accept the beating?

Um, no, I don't think so. .-.

That is not what we are saying...

You are 16. You are getting beaten randomly at night. You bring out a knife. Enemy takes knife and uses it against you. 

You would be in a crown getting your console. If anything like this happens just yell. There will be somebody near by. Also, don't go alone.

In a crown? i guess you mean crown vic and i thought all those where out of service now,here where i live they all drive Dodge chargers or Ford Tauruses....i have one that was a undercover cop car with the spotlight and blackout tint and i used to scare the hell out of people with it..not so much anymore because everyone around here knows they are no longer used :smileyvery-happy:

Ooops, I ment crowd. :smileylol:

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 42 of 84 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Ok. You guys are talking to me like I'm a totally different species than the rest of you, just because I'm younger? Lol, seriously, if you guys can't take a good laugh; then please stop replying me pointless messages.

I'm tired of arguing with you guys. I was never going too actually bring that Knife, I said that I would bring some sort of protections for sure. Btw, I am bringing my Brother, Mom, and Cousin. My brother is 20 and my Cousin is 23 and a Marine.

But, since my Brother is buying a PS4 too, I might as well; right?

Weapons are no joke. 

Don't you think it would have been nice to say that beforehand?

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 43 of 84 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 27, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

kythunder wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Ok, so one more time, if I'm being physically attacked; then I'm not allowed too protect myself? I'm just supposed too accept the beating?

Um, no, I don't think so. .-.

That is not what we are saying...

You are 16. You are getting beaten randomly at night. You bring out a knife. Enemy takes knife and uses it against you. 

You would be in a crown getting your console. If anything like this happens just yell. There will be somebody near by. Also, don't go alone.

In a crown? i guess you mean crown vic and i thought all those where out of service now,here where i live they all drive Dodge chargers or Ford Tauruses....i have one that was a undercover cop car with the spotlight and blackout tint and i used to scare the hell out of people with it..not so much anymore because everyone around here knows they are no longer used :smileyvery-happy:

Ooops, I ment crowd. :smileylol:

HAHA..i took it another whole direction..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 44 of 84 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Lol, in this case it is. I never said that the Weapon itself is a joke, I'm not the only one who made a Thread like this, according to a person who replied on the First Page. I'm the only one getting trashed.
Message 45 of 84 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Plus don't forget the security cameras that would capture him pulling out a knife, maybe a cell phone video or two. Goes viral. Attacker pleads innocent to the cops saying he(or she, let's be fair now) was the one who had a knife pulled on them.

Then you're forever known as the PS4 bandit.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 46 of 84 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 27, 2013

we where just trying to help you man,some of us are a little older and might know a little more than you and was just trying to help so you didn't do something that you would regret for the rest of your life should that situation arise..

no need to be hostile,you never said it was a joke from the start.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 47 of 84 (158 Views)
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Of course I wouldn't say that it would a be a joke.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in anyway, It was never my intention but, if you're going too offend me then please back off.

Like I said, I am done arguing.

--EDIT--

To Teeborg

Oh and yeah, a 16 Year-Old would def. steal from a man older than me, seems reasonable, plus with a bunch of people standing there watching the whole scene happen in-front of them, I don't think that it would be in his favor, if Videos were posted on the Net then, that would be witness evidence and be taken into my plea.

Message 48 of 84 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Of course I wouldn't say that it would a be a joke.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in anyway, It was never my intention but, if you're going too offend me then please back off.

Like I said, I am done arguing.

I don't think anybody was offended. We were just trying to give you advice before you did something that could alter your life. :smileyhappy:

FiveFourteen
Message 49 of 84 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Am I the only person who ordered their PS4 online?
I'm getting mine on the 15th later in the day. I'll be safe picking it up and it'll give almost enough time for the hardcore gamers to play their games for at least 12 hours to see if the sytems overheat at all within that timeframe.

This post seems like a joke of another post I read the other day ago about the guy taking the gun with him.

Your rules don't apply to me.
Message 50 of 84 (132 Views)
0 Likes