Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Re: Well, I'm bringing a knife to the PS4 Midnight Launch

Sep 27, 2013

I don't believe that knife is for wounding anything, anything living at least.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 31 of 84 (273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Well, technically I can't be the age too be considered a pedophile, also; I removed the thought of actually brandishing the Knife. Also, I said in the message, "He COULD have murdered the kid".

Also, the Role-Play was sarcasm. ;P

Anyways, this thread was meant for a laugh, not for all of these legal issues.

But yeah, I will bring some sort of protection with me.

Message 32 of 84 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Sep 27, 2013

we are talking about real life here and trying to help you,if a kid is being kidnapped under the law of most places i am aware of your best option is to call police or alert a nearby adult that has a right under the laws to maybe intervene.

the laws of self protection and your rights become a lot more clear once you turn 18.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 33 of 84 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Seems Legit.

If you'd like I could regale you with more stories of morons who got messed up pretty bad for pulling a knife to protect themselves. I know a few bouncers and lawyers.

PS google 'knife' and 'felony'. Even if you think you're in the right getting caught with a knife in your hand = very bad for you. Life isn't always fair, kid.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 34 of 84 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Ok, so one more time, if I'm being physically attacked; then I'm not allowed too protect myself? I'm just supposed too accept the beating?

Um, no, I don't think so. .-.

--EDIT--

To Teeborg - 

Again, I removed the part from my thoughts that I would actually show the knife, It's called conceling it.

Seriously, let it go.

Message 35 of 84 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Sep 27, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

I don't believe that knife is for wounding anything, anything living at least.

made me think about carving up one of the country hams i got hanging..haha

Message 36 of 84 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Fariko_Lariat wrote:
Ok, so one more time, if I'm being physically attacked; then I'm not allowed too protect myself? I'm just supposed too accept the beating?

That is not what we are saying...

You are 16. You are getting beaten randomly at night. You bring out a knife. Enemy takes knife and uses it against you. 

You would be in a crown getting your console. If anything like this happens just yell. There will be somebody near by. Also, don't go alone.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 37 of 84 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Fariko_Lariat wrote:

--EDIT--

To Teeborg - 

Again, I removed the part from my thoughts that I would actually show the knife, It's called conceling it.

Seriously, let it go.

that's what is wrong with many kids today,they are afraid to use their fists to protect themselves...back in my days in school,nobody ever thought about a gun or knife,you boxed it out and came back the next day a little bruised up but otherwise fine.

Message 38 of 84 (254 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Sep 27, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Fariko_Lariat wrote:

--EDIT--

To Teeborg - 

Seriously, let it go.

that's what is wrong with many kids today,they are afraid to use their fists to protect themselves...back in my days in school,nobody ever thought about a gun or knife,you boxed it out and came back the next day a little bruised up but otherwise fine.

Exactly. 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 39 of 84 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Sep 27, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Fariko_Lariat wrote:

That is not what we are saying...

You are 16. You are getting beaten randomly at night. You bring out a knife. Enemy takes knife and uses it against you. 

You would be in a crown getting your console. If anything like this happens just yell. There will be somebody near by. Also, don't go alone.

In a crown? i guess you mean crown vic and i thought all those where out of service now,here where i live they all drive Dodge chargers or Ford Tauruses....i have one that was a undercover cop car with the spotlight and blackout tint and i used to scare the hell out of people with it..not so much anymore because everyone around here knows they are no longer used Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 84 (247 Views)
0 Likes