First Son
24 posts

Re: Well I am going to do it...Are you

Jan 27, 2012

traded in my ps3 and all its games, got about $200 for it all. had previoulsy traded in my psp last fall (had not played it in months, saw no new games i wanted to play.) so all of that went to the ps vita fund, and now have ended up with me having to pay $400 total for what i preordered. come on father time - move faster!

Oh Lord, bless this thy holy hand grenade - that it might blow thine enemies to bits... in thy mercy. Amen.
Message 11 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7379 posts

Jan 27, 2012

matviper1983 wrote:

traded in my ps3 and all its games, got about $200 for it all. had previoulsy traded in my psp last fall (had not played it in months, saw no new games i wanted to play.) so all of that went to the ps vita fund, and now have ended up with me having to pay $400 total for what i preordered. come on father time - move faster!

you traded in a ps3 for a vita? wow , you must be a handheld gamer first then , i wouldnt do that but to each their own anyways Vita is like having a portable ps3 on your hands lol

Message 12 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I know that sounds crazy to trade in a console for a handheld.  IMO handhelds are just more interesting to me...something about it?

Last week,  went  to my brother's house played his 360 all day..  Skyrim,  COD , Battlrefield, Batman etc and the whole time....thought about playing Monster Hunter on my son's PSP.  I have no idea why...but there's something about holding the entire gaming experience in your hand..Almost a selfish thing..like your saying this is mine!!!  Yeah, I know I'm weird

Message 13 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7379 posts

Jan 27, 2012

well i still have to play Starhawk and The Last Guardian and im pretty sure no handheld game will gimme those experiences so i wouldnt even think about trade in my ps3 for a vita but as i said before to each their own

Message 14 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I did also I got bored with my 360. It was literally collecting dust and with no exclusives that interested me anymore I traded it and used the store credit toward the Vita. Since PS3 has better exclusives and I can get all multiplatform games on PS3 the 360 wasn't worth having anymore. I think from now on I'm not going to bother with future Microsoft consoles and focus only on Sony and Nintendo.

Message 15 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I'm also looking forward to Naughty Dog's new game The Last Of Us. Not really bothered about StarhWk though as I never got into Warhawk. The Last Of Us and The Last Guardian are my two most anticipated PS3 games and I very much doubt either will come to the Vita.

Message 16 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7379 posts

Jan 27, 2012

well im dying to play Starhawk , Sorcery , Journey and The Last Guardian so no i wouldnt trade in my ps3 , i need to see more about The Last of Us to get excited , i havent seen anything yet just a simple video , no gameplay no nothing really

Message 17 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Sorcery looks good too although I'm not too interested in Journey.

Message 18 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes