0 Likes
MVP Support
14681 posts

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Nov 28, 2015

Sk8cake wrote:
How do I email psn

Hi @Sk8cake,

I'm sorry to say that there is no official way to email them. 

But you can contact them via live chat and via their phone number. And you can get help through Twitter and the forums as well, along with via Youtube.

Consumer Services Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation®Network Accounts and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Here's a link to some more ways to contact them.

Here's a link to the general support page.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 62 of 197 (4,521 Views)
MVP Support
44282 posts

Nov 29, 2015

@Sk8cake

Sk8cake wrote:
How do I email psn

@Box9Missingo response above is a good one, but I have a question for you.

Why do you want / need to contact Sony anyway, we're a pretty helpful bunch around here, well most of us anyway, ask your question, you never know, we may just be able to help you out.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service Available Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm
General Enquires - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & Billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)

Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm - LiveChat
Message 63 of 197 (4,504 Views)
MVP Support
14681 posts

Nov 29, 2015

BRIT-KO wrote:

@Sk8cake

Sk8cake wrote:
How do I email psn

@Box9Missingo response above is a good one, but I have a question for you.

Why do you want / need to contact Sony anyway, we're a pretty helpful bunch around here, well most of us anyway, ask your question, you never know, we may just be able to help you out.

BRIT-KO

Maybe the person had a question for them that only they could answer. They didn't elaborate on it, so I figured that was the case.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 64 of 197 (4,492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2015

Hi I'm a NEWB here, and an idiot I guess because I have a few issues because I didn't understand a couple things and Playstation chat support and voice support did NOT explain things to me when I contacted them thinking I had an issue when I really didn't! My problem was, I bought a PS4, then signed up on Plus, then must've come here or something and when I saw "First Son" next to my avatar/name on my profile I freaked out thinkin someone w/that name got on my account somehow, I had a message that(said First Son) also,  I (didn't read) and it said something like Free coins from FIFA? but I deleted it!!...is there a way for me to get it back? or know what that was?? nobody from Playstation explained what (First Son) means to me, one chat agent said it meant nothing, another one told me to report the user if it happened again? and/but NOW I know from searching for First Son on the forums HERE that it's only MY own rank in the forums! Seriously? lol and now I feel like a total IDIOT for deleting my very first welcome message that probably had a cool offer of Free FIFA coins or something valuable in it for me? lol. I dunno but I was very tired and still excited from getting my PS4 when all that happened and NOW I see how great this forum is and can anyone Help me out w/ what that message was I deleted?

p.s. Forgive me if I posted this in a wrong area, but I couldn't post this where I discovered the answer to my dilemma and am a total Newb here Thanks! 8)

Message 65 of 197 (4,415 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14681 posts

Dec 11, 2015

EEFILMZ wrote:

Hi I'm a NEWB here, and an idiot I guess because I have a few issues because I didn't understand a couple things and Playstation chat support and voice support did NOT explain things to me when I contacted them thinking I had an issue when I really didn't! My problem was, I bought a PS4, then signed up on Plus, then must've come here or something and when I saw "First Son" next to my avatar/name on my profile I freaked out thinkin someone w/that name got on my account somehow, I had a message that(said First Son) also,  I (didn't read) and it said something like Free coins from FIFA? but I deleted it!!...is there a way for me to get it back? or know what that was?? nobody from Playstation explained what (First Son) means to me, one chat agent said it meant nothing, another one told me to report the user if it happened again? and/but NOW I know from searching for First Son on the forums HERE that it's only MY own rank in the forums! Seriously? lol and now I feel like a total IDIOT for deleting my very first welcome message that probably had a cool offer of Free FIFA coins or something valuable in it for me? lol. I dunno but I was very tired and still excited from getting my PS4 when all that happened and NOW I see how great this forum is and can anyone Help me out w/ what that message was I deleted?

p.s. Forgive me if I posted this in a wrong area, but I couldn't post this where I discovered the answer to my dilemma and am a total Newb here Thanks! 8)

@EEFILMZ, welcome to the forums! 

That's just your starter rank here. As for the PM, going off of what you mentioned... it sounds like a scam. So deleting it was a VERY smart thing to do.

Message 66 of 197 (4,375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 14, 2016
Ai alquem sabe me dizer o significado 80022D11
Message 67 of 197 (4,235 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14681 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2016

jailson28584 wrote:
Ai alquem sabe me dizer o significado 80022D11

Oi jailson2584 ,

Triste de ouvir sobre o seu problema com o sistema. Apenas fez alguns olhando e parece como se fosse um erro de troféu. Tente excluir o seu perfil , criando um novo usuário e fazer login com suas credenciais do costume. Mas quando cria um novo usuário, na verdade, não ir e fazer exatamente isso. Basta se conectar e digite o e-mail e senha para o perfil você excluiu .

O crédito vai para Kitty_Clawed_You para a solução aqui.

Fonte: community.us.playstation.com

Hi jailson2584,

Sorry to hear about your problem with your system. Just did some looking and it seems as if it's a trophy error.  Try deleting your profile, creating a new user and signing in with your usual credentials.

But when creating a new user, don't actually go and do just that. Just sign in and enter the email and password for the profile you deleted.

Credit goes to Kitty_Clawed_You for the solution here.

Source: community.us.playstation.com

Message 68 of 197 (4,208 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37757 posts

Jan 25, 2016

2016 New Year's update:

Unfortunately, ossiecastro5 had to take his leave of the WC due to pressing real-life concerns.  We wish him the best.

But on the plus side, Box9Missingo and chaos_789 have been promoted to MVP Support.  They will continue as active WC members but will also have the additional responsibilities of MVP Support.  Well deserved.

Message 69 of 197 (4,143 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2016

wondering if someone can help me with this  i just got nba 2k16 i cant play online or must of the other modes  when i try to connect it says some about age restrictions so i cant play online but i dont have age restrictions on HELP

Message 70 of 197 (4,093 Views)
0 Likes