Feb 11 2014
By: mochuuu SIEA 1490 posts

Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
411 replies 4141 views Edited Feb 11, 2014

Hey PlayStation Community,

The PlayStation Community Management team (if you want to learn more about us, read this thread) is excited to welcome you to an all new era for the PlayStation Forums. Whether you’ve been with us since the beginning, or coming in new, it’s probably worthwhile to take a moment to get familiar with the new layout and boards. Here’s the breakdown:

To start, to get the most out of PlayStation Forums, you’ll want to make sure you log in with the same username and password you use on your PlayStation console.

PlayStation General hosts a variety of discussions across the entire spectrum of gaming. You can use the Labels in PlayStation General to find the conversation you’re looking for; or start a discussion all your own.

Beyond PlayStation General, you’ll find the official home of community for Naughty Dog for each of their marquee titles. Boards dedicated to the discussion of The Last of Us and Uncharted host fantastic communities dedicated to discussion on these games.

Santa Monica Studios, developers of some of PlayStation’s biggest and brightest titles including God of War, Sound Shapes and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale also host their official forums here as well.

The Support section is the place to discuss technical issues for PlayStation products and services. You can get great advice from fellow community members on a variety of topics, and this section is also monitored by officials from our Consumer Services team. If you need to connect with PlayStation Customer Service in a more direct way, head here.

We’re also the official platform of select 3rd party partners including the folks over at Zombie Studios, makers of the hit free-to-play FPS: Blacklight Retribution. They’re community management and development teams are all active on their boards as well.

Lastly, we know the PlayStation Community has more in common than just gaming. So if you want to chat about other things other than games, head to the Off- Topic area. You’ll find great conversations surrounding anything from sports, to anime, to TV shows, and more.

We’re looking forward to building this PlayStation Community more. In the meantime, get out there and enjoy the forums!

Message 1 of 412 (4,141 Views)
Naughty Paw
20183 posts

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

Please center the text in the OP and fix where the page loads please. I don't want to scroll up every time I go into a thread and look to the side.

Message 2 of 412 (4,134 Views)
Fender Bender
3809 posts

Feb 11, 2014

It's here woot!

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 3 of 412 (4,120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Feb 11, 2014

playstation forums ruined once again.  nothing to see here

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 4 of 412 (4,128 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 11, 2014
Wow it's nice I like it Smiley Happy welcome to new generation of blue style Smiley Very Happy
PSVITA Lover!!!!
Message 5 of 412 (4,118 Views)
Naughty Paw
20183 posts

Feb 11, 2014

JSiggy wrote:

playstation forums ruined once again.  nothing to see here

I wouldn't say "ruined." I WOULD say that it needs polishing before I'll get used to everything.

Message 6 of 412 (4,120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Feb 11, 2014

The shields look weird on the replies with long usernames, like Da Almighty's in the first reply to this thread.

Message 7 of 412 (4,111 Views)
Naughty Paw
20183 posts

Feb 11, 2014

ck2875 wrote:

The shields look weird on the replies with long usernames, like Da Almighty's in the first reply to this thread.

Yes, it does.

Please fix it. I don't want to be THIS kind of special little snowflake.

Message 8 of 412 (4,106 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 11, 2014

ck2875 wrote:

You're right! we'll look to fix this asap. 

And by the way, you guys may notice a few visual hiccups in the first days, but we'll be aiming to resolve shortly. Please feel free to PM me directly with feedback on any issues. 

Message 9 of 412 (4,100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Feb 11, 2014

I prefer the old layout :-( this one seems weird to me lol

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 10 of 412 (4,085 Views)