Sackboy
461 posts

Re: Welcome Back Package Eligibilty Question

May 17, 2011

this^ they said EVERY PSN USER AFFECTED BY THE OUTAGE.

Message 11 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 17, 2011

I'm prety sure the obsequious nature of the post about it was unintended, I'm pretty sure they were typing and pushing as fast as possible. My thoughts are as follows:

My buddy has a sub account for each of his family members - his being the master that would be 8 free games, but there is only a possible of 5 so technically someone could rant about that - but not really. I'd stick with no and be pleasantly surprised come redemption time...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 12 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

May 17, 2011

I'm not gonna stick with No. I'm not a negative person like you. :]

Message 13 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

May 17, 2011

Theres nothing stating that sub accounts WONT be eligible so stop trying to convince me and others otherwise because It's not working at all, have a good day I'm gonna ignore you now LOL.

Message 14 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 17, 2011

and i quote:

"This package will be made available to all existing registered  PlayStation Network and Qriocity users in North America (US and Canada),  and will be made available shortly after we have fully restored the  service. More specific details about these offers and eligibility  requirements will be posted as the services go live."

Since a Bub accoutn is attatched to a main account and not its OWN free standing account, pretty sure it means he offer os for the MASTER accout on THAT hardware were it active before the outage. nothing in the subsequent blog states sub accoutns are eligable and since subs have access to all DLC its really moot.

I find it quite disquieting to come to the realisation hat there are actually people who will try to screw Sony for more Free stuff... It wasnt enough that someone already screwed you out of three weeks now you gotta try and do the same... Think about it if you are a plus user or not you get free GAMES FREE... for a free service then on tope of all the you get 30 days of plus, which in itself has FREE games...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 15 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 17, 2011

if you read my initial statements on the point youde realise im actually saying its plausable. if you want to place words in my mouth feel free, but at least properly know my view on the topic at hand.

Message 16 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2000 posts

May 17, 2011

A very likely scenario. Well, i was only curious is all. I suppose we'll see come Playstation Store restoration...or whenever they get around to the "more specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as services go live" part.

"The Difference Between Vengeance and Redemption is That You Usually Have to Die After the Latter. You Pay a Heavier Price for Vengeance in the Long Run Though...and the Extra Weight that's Lifted off Your Shoulders, not to mention your Soul, that Redemption Provides Might Just be Enough to Sway You."
Message 17 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 17, 2011

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Phuqiu wrote:

pretty sure its based onthe activated hardware. Otherwise i could go buy a PSP right now and do the reverse if you get my meaning.

Point is that they are rewarding people that went through this not people that are gettign systems now. jsut remember that IF you do call Sony for a definitive answer not to sound entitled 

Sony recognizes that a lot of users do not necessarily have activated hardware, so it's reasonable that accounts created before the outage may be allowed to download the two free PS3 games, even though they never activated a PS3.

You sir, and your confidence, just made my day. <3

Message 18 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

May 18, 2011

why anyone would buy a sony console after this is the real question?

Message 19 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 18, 2011

Beause regardless of the recent issue its still a great system, unless youde rather have lower resolution, no Blu Ray player and have to pay to play online. Would i still buy oine if i didnt have one now? SURE! woudl i use the online store? nope! but im still gonna use the multiplayer bottom line ust ont buy DLC or use PSN cards. Fix't!

Message 20 of 21 (6 Views)
0 Likes