Jan 27 2012
By: CertifiedFresh86 Splicer 91 posts

Weekly Vita Tournaments

2 replies 7 views Edited Jan 27, 2012

Going through the Playstation site, I came across info about tournaments that are going on that started last week:

"Feeling competitive? Sign up for a tournament at the club and play against other members. You can even sign up a bunch of friends and create your own tournament, just ask at the club for details."

The next one is coming up this Sunday.  Has anyone participated in one of these yet?

Message 1 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Weekly Vita Tournaments

Jan 27, 2012

hey friend ill like to tell you ive attended one and the folks at the social club didnt even know it was scheduled yet... they (the one ive been going to) are now having one sunday.. will probably win prizes.. but they always give out a little something overthere like cup/drink cozzys, shot glasses, posters. But hopefully the tournaments offer like playstation network cards and other valuables.. I plan on attending my local one sunday.. they open at 12 afternoon so yea haha.. which do you plan on attending..?

Message 2 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Re: Weekly Vita Tournaments

Jan 27, 2012

Well, I work for a company out here in L.A. that's associated w/ Sony, so I'll probably swing by the Santa Monica location to check out the tournament.

Message 3 of 3 (7 Views)
0 Likes