Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2013
Online
1425 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

You know since sony is pushing this download thing they should make all the full games downloadable as a demo, but you can only play them for 30 minutes and can't save, and when you buy it you don't have to download it again cause its already there, that would be really convenient!

Message 11 of 18 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

also the devloper / publisher of a game has to make a demo avaiable for the game first of all. Its not up to Sony to have demos for every game out there, they dont make every game out there. 

Message 12 of 18 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

I could be wrong, my memory isn't that great... But wasn't this supposed to be a thing on the PS4? I thought I remember them mentioning at last years E3, ALL downloadable games would have a timed trial of the full game, then if you decided to buy it, your progress would carry over...

Message 13 of 18 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

Not all games will have demos once the game has been released. I have noticed this on the PS3.

 

As for the need of demos, more will come overtime once more games will up the PS4 library.

Message 14 of 18 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

Killa-B187 wrote:

I could be wrong, my memory isn't that great... But wasn't this supposed to be a thing on the PS4? I thought I remember them mentioning at last years E3, ALL downloadable games would have a timed trial of the full game, then if you decided to buy it, your progress would carry over...


That may be for games made just by Sony. Sony cant make every game developer out there release a demo for the PS4. Sony may have a lot of say in a lot of issues but its not run as a dictatorship where every publisher / developer has to do as Sony says or else! It does not work like that.

Message 15 of 18 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
490 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

I understand that's not how it is now, but I could've sworn they said that at E3 when hyping up the PS4's PS Plus subscription in one of their presentations. Does anyone remember this statement? Or am I on my own? I googled it but can't find anything....

Message 16 of 18 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Mar 24, 2014

Killa-B187 wrote:

I understand that's not how it is now, but I could've sworn they said that at E3 when hyping up the PS4's PS Plus subscription in one of their presentations. Does anyone remember this statement? Or am I on my own? I googled it but can't find anything....


Im sure you misinterpreted what they were trying to say. No game system company can guarantee a demo for every game released. 

Message 17 of 18 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/13/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: We need more demos on PSN for the PS4!

Apr 5, 2014

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:
Im sure you misinterpreted what they were trying to say. No game system company can guarantee a demo for every game released. 

All XBLA games have a demo...

Message 18 of 18 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes