16939 posts

Re: We need a weather app

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Newspapers. Radio. Local news. The internet. Weather.com. There is even an entire CABLE TELEVISION NETWORK devoted to the weather. Is that problem that you think these are all "old tech"? Because they hav

e been proven more than reliable for decades. 

Really, are you becoming that lethargic that you just say "C'MON SONY!!", and then throw your hands up in the air in disbelief when they don't add something? 

first it was window... now all this...

maybe when i have my ps4 turned on and if it had a weather app it would be the most conveinient way to check the weather

i dont even buy newspapers anymore

Obviously you've already go tthe television on, is it that difficult to go "click, click, click" a few times and turn to The Weather Channel BEFORE you turn on the PS3/PS4? This is another case of "C'MON SONY!!". 

Which brings us to a bigger a problem with society, but I won't get into it here. 

for me it is difficult because i dont have a cable box or anything to actually watch the weather channel in the room that i have my ps4 in

are you assuming everyone with a ps4 is loaded with money and has everything from iphones to tablets to all the channels that exist...

So its SO HARD for you to walk into a room when you wake up in the morning to turn on a TV that has a cable box in it to see the daily weather forecast? 

Did you also know that you get FREE local channels and one of them is a local news station that has weather forecasts?

You obviously lack the logical thought or common sense. Instead you as well as the troll op expect a GAME CONSOLE to tell you everything, including how to tie your shoes or brush your teeth.  

Furiously Chaosing
Message 31 of 46 (459 Views)
VP of Gaming
36928 posts

Apr 5, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Newspapers. Radio. Local news. The internet. Weather.com. There is even an entire CABLE TELEVISION NETWORK devoted to the weather. Is that problem that you think these are all "old tech"? Because they have been proven more than reliable for decades. 

Really, are you becoming that lethargic that you just say "C'MON SONY!!", and then throw your hands up in the air in disbelief when they don't add something? 

first it was window... now all this...

maybe when i have my ps4 turned on and if it had a weather app it would be the most conveinient way to check the weather

i dont even buy newspapers anymore

Obviously you've already go tthe television on, is it that difficult to go "click, click, click" a few times and turn to The Weather Channel BEFORE you turn on the PS3/PS4? This is another case of "C'MON SONY!!". 

Which brings us to a bigger a problem with society, but I won't get into it here. 

for me it is difficult because i dont have a cable box or anything to actually watch the weather channel in the room that i have my ps4 in

are you assuming everyone with a ps4 is loaded with money and has everything from iphones to tablets to all the channels that exist...

So its SO HARD for you to walk into a room when you wake up in the morning to turn on a TV that has a cable box in it to see the daily weather forecast? 

Did you also know that you get FREE local channels and one of them is a local news station that has weather forecasts? 

turning on a weather app on a ps4 would be way quicker anyway

if i turn on my tv to check the weather id still have to wait for a certain time for the weather report

if the app was on my ps4 i can be in the room with my ps4 and not have to walk to any other room or place with a tv

its  more convienient than a tv weather report  since i can view maps too on an app

a tv cant do that

i can check hourly weather on an app whenever i want

Message 32 of 46 (454 Views)
Gaming Beast
2098 posts

Apr 5, 2014

Blue_Wolf_1213 wrote:

I want an alarm clock APP.

There are times when I lose track of time when gaming.

yeas

Message 33 of 46 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Apr 5, 2014

Lets turn our PS4 into a WII =(

Message 34 of 46 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 5, 2014

this would be nice a weather app with the avabilty to do a small map of a storm if in your area, Even could do this on the internet part of the ps4 if it was avaible but no ps4 does not have quicktime or flash or what ever the page decides to use.

Message 35 of 46 (439 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1532 posts

Apr 5, 2014

If you are not a fan of an idea or suggestion, simply saying it is not a good idea and why is sufficient. Accusations of trolling and insulting the person who made the original suggestion are not tolerated.

Mna_Grok

Message 36 of 46 (408 Views)
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
I would say put down the controller and go outside to see how the weather is. If you want to see the forecast of the weather change the channel to the weather channel.
Message 37 of 46 (405 Views)
VP of Gaming
36928 posts

Apr 5, 2014

mdwalke wrote:
I would say put down the controller and go outside to see how the weather is. If you want to see the forecast of the weather change the channel to the weather channel.

the ps4 doesnt have a weather channel either

Message 38 of 46 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Apr 5, 2014
Yea and it does not con with a cd player like my cars does so lets whine about that.
Message 39 of 46 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 5, 2014

I want the app b/c I play  online . It would be nice have a pop in notification for bad weather 

Message 40 of 46 (397 Views)
0 Likes