I Only Post Everything
1137 posts

Re: We need a weather app

Apr 5, 2014

what a great idea. maybe have it show it up in the top corner by the clock and stuff.

Message 11 of 46 (122 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 5, 2014

Or you could stop trolling and just use weather.com and not download anything.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 12 of 46 (120 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29409 posts

Apr 5, 2014

You have already have a weather app. It's called a WINDOW.

Message 13 of 46 (119 Views)
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 5, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Or you could stop trolling and just use weather.com and not download anything.

you think this is trolling?

maybe you need some time off the internet..

Message 14 of 46 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 5, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

You have already have a weather app. It's called a WINDOW.

my window doesnt tell me the forecast for tomorrow...

Message 15 of 46 (111 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29409 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

Newspapers. Radio. Local news. The internet. Weather.com. There is even an entire CABLE TELEVISION NETWORK devoted to the weather. Is that problem that you think these are all "old tech"? Because they have been proven more than reliable for decades. 

Really, are you becoming that lethargic that you just say "C'MON SONY!!", and then throw your hands up in the air in disbelief when they don't add something? 

Message 16 of 46 (104 Views)
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 5, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Newspapers. Radio. Local news. The internet. Weather.com. There is even an entire CABLE TELEVISION NETWORK devoted to the weather. Is that problem that you think these are all "old tech"? Because they have been proven more than reliable for decades. 

Really, are you becoming that lethargic that you just say "C'MON SONY!!", and then throw your hands up in the air in disbelief when they don't add something? 

first it was window... now all this...

maybe when i have my ps4 turned on and if it had a weather app it would be the most conveinient way to check the weather

i dont even buy newspapers anymore

Message 17 of 46 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 5, 2014

I want an alarm clock APP.

There are times when I lose track of time when gaming.

Message 18 of 46 (92 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29409 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

maybe when i have my ps4 turned on and if it had a weather app it would be the most conveinient way to check the weather

Obviously you've already got the television on, is it that difficult to go "click, click, click" a few times and turn to The Weather Channel BEFORE you turn on the PS3/PS4? This is another case of "C'MON SONY!!". 

Which brings us to a bigger a problem with society, but I won't get into it here. 

Message 19 of 46 (87 Views)
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 5, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Obviously you've already go tthe television on, is it that difficult to go "click, click, click" a few times and turn to The Weather Channel BEFORE you turn on the PS3/PS4? This is another case of "C'MON SONY!!". 

Which brings us to a bigger a problem with society, but I won't get into it here. 

for me it is difficult because i dont have a cable box or anything to actually watch the weather channel in the room that i have my ps4 in

are you assuming everyone with a ps4 is loaded with money and has everything from iphones to tablets to all the channels that exist...

Message 20 of 46 (85 Views)
0 Likes