Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4945 posts

Re: We need a game for everyone... don't we?

May 2, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

With another Animal Crossing on the way for Nintendo fans, this had me thinking which games out there this year will draw in huge crowds for PlayStation owners. Putting the pieces in place, nothing immediately comes to mind that's going to have everyone (kids included) playing through. Many are going to get The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V and others, but mainly those games coming out this year are based in an older age bracket.

Besides the point, where's something along the lines of a simulation game where multiple persons can interact and help each other out in different ways? Rather than this 2013 thus far has brought us multiplayer entries like God of War: Ascension with team-based blood-splattering rage. While there's some bright colors and life stinking up the PlayStation platforms this year (namely with titles like Ni no Kuni or Tearaway), don't you feel like we need something else that just about every single person is going to hop on board and has universal appeal to all player types?

We need Animal Crossing WildWorld orNewLeaf style game for the Vita

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2523 posts

Re: We need a game for everyone... don't we?

May 2, 2013

kythunder wrote:

everybody and their grandmaw will be playing GTAV...lol

Not my grandmaw, she's dead. But back to the topic, I don't think Sony has that one game that will rack up a lot of numbers and would be able to be played by everyone. Sony has different game's for different people. There isn't that one game that is well rounded enough to cater to everyone. Nintendo will have that one game that everyone is going to get but after that what else will they have for people? After a big nintendo release, you don't hear anything big from nintendo after a few years later. Sony has new game's coming out one after the other, they each have their target audience. They might not make those big numbers but the make enough to make a profit.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (23 Views)
0 Likes