152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: We are so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 8, 2013

as much as I care about all the games that might be announced at E3 (hhoping for some Vita games) I really want them to talk a lot about the PS4 and to confirm that there's no **bleep** like Micro**bleep** are doing.

Message 2 of 15 (283 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jun 8, 2013

oops I thought this was the "3 days to E3" topic, my bad

but yeah LAST OF US! hopefully I can get it next week on launch day Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 15 (279 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Agreed! We must have Vita releases that rock the market! Its the publishers fault the vita is not doing well, not ours! we dont make the games that make people want to buy a vita to play those awesome games on. Dont blame Sony and consumers.\

and yes heck off a lot of "no we will not do a single thing that the new Xbucks is trying to do where every 'feature' is a restriction"

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 4 of 15 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
Agreed! We must have Vita releases that rock the market! Its the publishers fault the vita is not doing well, not ours! we dont make the games that make people want to buy a vita to play those awesome games on. Dont blame Sony and consumers.\

and yes heck off a lot of "no we will not do a single thing that the new Xbucks is trying to do where every 'feature' is a restriction"

But we can blame Sony. They are hardly supporting the platform with first party titles themselves. Where's Infamous? God of War? Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank? What was that crappy attempt at Resistance? Why is Killzone taking so long to come out? They aren't doing a great job promoting the platform right now.

Message 5 of 15 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Matsudaira wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

But we can blame Sony. They are hardly supporting the platform with first party titles themselves. Where's Infamous? God of War? Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank? What was that crappy attempt at Resistance? Why is Killzone taking so long to come out? They aren't doing a great job promoting the platform right now.

If you played both Infamous games, I wouldn't really think you'd want one for the Vita. In my opinion, I don't know where they could go with it on the Vita, I mean, the story is done, and I don't want a lame prequel or something. Same goes for God of War, it's been done twice on the PSP, and then even Ascension is a prequel. R&C had FFA not too long ago, and Killzone is taking long because it's going to blow all the other crappy Vita FPS away, which I'm sure will be well worth the wait. We need fresh IPs for the Vita, something that can somehow harness all the power and features it has while still aiming for an incredible game (I'm thinking about Gravity Rush when I say this, it was a great game for the Vita).

Message 6 of 15 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jun 8, 2013

i know im dying to play it. naughty dog really delivers incredible storytelling, great acting and characters you actually care about.  the facial expressions look next gen. great ending to the ps3

Equality for all
Message 7 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I don't know why people are so hyped up for this game.

Message 8 of 15 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Jun 8, 2013

ArvindraHerod12 wrote:

Story. Characters. Graphics. Gameplay.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jun 8, 2013

ArvindraHerod12 wrote:

I dont know why some people are not hyped up for this game.

Message 10 of 15 (148 Views)
0 Likes