Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1839 posts

Re: We are so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 8, 2013

Matsudaira wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
Agreed! We must have Vita releases that rock the market! Its the publishers fault the vita is not doing well, not ours! we dont make the games that make people want to buy a vita to play those awesome games on. Dont blame Sony and consumers.\

and yes heck off a lot of "no we will not do a single thing that the new Xbucks is trying to do where every 'feature' is a restriction"

But we can blame Sony. They are hardly supporting the platform with first party titles themselves. Where's Infamous? God of War? Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank? What was that crappy attempt at Resistance? Why is Killzone taking so long to come out? They aren't doing a great job promoting the platform right now.

as much as i agree with you, its because they are trying to promote their new cash cow.  EVERY SINGLE SONY STUDIO is working on PS4 right now. (except for maybe geurilla games cambridge)

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I'll be honest. A day does not go by without me thinking of this game. It is not the hype, actually, it is more of how immense the game looks as I look at trailers and other gameplay I find throught the internet. I already have the game pre-ordered so I know it is definite when I pick it up Friday. And the fact that they will be showing more of it come this E3 will only build the excitement more.

I know I will be stuck only on this game on Friday.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Guys guess what Microsoft cancelled all of E3 this year. Said that they were sorry but since we have nothing to show then nobody can show anything.

Spoiler

troll

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2390 posts

Jun 9, 2013

The demo has been fun, short but the full game looks to be really great.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8104 posts

Jun 9, 2013
The game looks like it'll be an interesting one. Might look into it once I get a PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (29 Views)
0 Likes