Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2012
By: Death_Comes_Slow Wastelander 623 posts

We are getting very close to being 100% live

4 replies 15 views Edited May 9, 2012

This is just a quick status update and sample reguarding a new website I am almost ready with having it become fully operational. Sorry for those who have been messaging and asking about the sites current status and about the full launch date for the new site. I am sorry that there is not a definate date yet, but I am able to say that I am very close. Feel free to contact me about anything at all either in this thread, with a private message on here, or with a message sent with your PS Vita or PS3. My psn and user name here are the same.

Death_Comes_Slow

thanks and hope to see you guys at the website very soon!!!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc398/Death_Comes_Slow/WALLPAPERADPOST.jpghttp://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc398/Death_Comes_Slow/PS%20Vita/Epic%20Matched%20Vita%20Theme/DONTHOLDBACK.png 

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 1 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: We are getting very close to being 100% live

May 9, 2012

Coooooooooooool. I like them all! That picture in your sig reminds me of Unicron from Transformers the Movie.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

May 9, 2012

I really apreciate the compliment Josh. You know I never had noticed the similarities of the sig till you mentioned it !!! crazy huh

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 3 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

May 9, 2012

Hey man. I am still waiting patiently keep the updates coming!

Photobucket

Message 4 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

May 9, 2012

hey brother. keep an eye on your vita's messages! i am gonna send you a pic I made ok

David Icke
Message 5 of 5 (15 Views)
0 Likes