Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 05 2012
By: kristinathebeama First Son 6 posts

We Went to E3 4 Free

2 replies 31 views Edited Jun 5, 2012

Round trip plane ticket to California $1788. Five night hotel fare $662. Watching E3 in PS home at a friends house for free. Priceless.

I was invited to watch E3 at a friends house. The four of us ordered take out and huddled around the tv waiting to see what we were gonna spend our money on. I liked walking around in a virtual E3 theatre. I could never do that in real life. Especially while wearing some of those crazy outfits.

Beyond was very interesting to watch. I felt like I was watching a mystery movie. Kratos kicked butt as always. It’s good to hear his voice again. I hear sadness and regret in his voice. But he's so brutal. I think it because he's releasing all his emotions on those monsters. Some of those combos looked sick but I know multiplayer is where its really gonna get crazy. We watched the multiplayer trailer earlier and man was it impressive. I asked Dorian if that was gameplay and he said it was. All I had to say was wow. I've never seen a melee game with team combos before. I can't wait to play it. The Last Of Us gameplay demo was what I wanted to see the most. I really think that game is gonna be the perfect marriage of action, story and resource management. I'll be keeping my ears open for updates on it.

I'm glad that Mr. Tretton said that the ps3 streams movies cause I forgot it did. I also think its really cool that the vita is getting a Youtube app. Youtube on the go sounds cool.
By the way, Mr. Tretton if you ‘re reading this, Dorian's mom said your handsome. In fact she watched some of the conference just to see you.

A lot of the people in Ps Home were very nice. It was a pleasure talking to them about the games on screen. It was like they were in the living room with us. Makes me think about how cool the people in E3 must be. I think I should start saving my money now so next year I can go to E3. But If I accidently spend it, I know I can always watch E3 at my friends house for free.

Message 1 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

Re: We Went to E3 4 Free

Jun 5, 2012

You also could have watched the Sony Press Conference live on G4TV, right here on PlayStation.com, or as well as other live streams around the net. Welcome to the boards. Do you own a PS3?

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: We Went to E3 4 Free

Jun 5, 2012

No I dont own a ps3 but that might change. I have a psp but dont play it much . I'm a pc gamer. Gonna upgrade it so i can play dc univese online

I saw xbox conference on gamespot. But I dont if xbox has xbox home like the playstaion does. I think the playstation is pretty amazing. I'm suprised that i didnt know about all this plasytaiton stuff before. Oh well better late then never right?

Message 3 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes