VP of Gaming
28838 posts

Re: Watch Dogs Trailers

Feb 22, 2013

I really like the idea of Watch Dogs. The ability to tap into the resources that a city already has, and being able to manipulate those aspects of the environment to your advantage. It has a very Person of Interest vibe to it. That whole "there's a machine that sees everything" concept is very compelling. I usually don't rush out and buy a new piece of tech right away, but this may be the game that makes me want to.

Message 11 of 48 (1,210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 22, 2013

The most intresting game ive seen so far

Message 12 of 48 (1,210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7199 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Photobucket
Message 13 of 48 (1,152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7199 posts

May 1, 2013

Watch Dogs will release on November 21, 2013, according to a pulled listing on a Dutch retailer.

The retailer allegedly posted the release date alongside details of the game's Special Edition over the weekend, revealing that the unannounced edition is set to contain the "Breakthrough Mission Pack", a bonus pack containing an additional single-player mission and the 'Vehicle Expert Pack', which includes a set of free vehicles.

wd

The listing has since been removed.

Meanwhile, details of Watch Dog's Collector's Edition were posted by Swiss retailer Wog.ch, with Amazon UK also revealing one of the game's pre-order bonuses.

wd

The Collector's Edition is alleged to include an exclusive figurine of lead character Aiden Pearce, "Silver, Gold & Platinum DLC", an artbook, steelbook, interactive map, badges, four augmented reality cards and the game's soundtrack.

Customers who pre-order Watch Dogs from Amazon, meanwhile, will receive the game's "Multiplayer Pack", a pre-order bonus containing two additional skins, two "$$$ Perks" and two Faction Tags.

Ubisoft has yet to officially announce a release date for Watch Dogs, or reveal details about the game's Collector's or Special Editions.

The release timing could also drop a hint as to when to expect next-gen consoles. The game is expected to be available around the time of the PS4 launch.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 48 (1,147 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9863 posts

May 1, 2013

rojito wrote:

Watch Dogs will release on November 21, 2013, according to a pulled listing on a Dutch retailer.

The retailer allegedly posted the release date alongside details of the game's Special Edition over the weekend, revealing that the unannounced edition is set to contain the "Breakthrough Mission Pack", a bonus pack containing an additional single-player mission and the 'Vehicle Expert Pack', which includes a set of free vehicles.

The listing has since been removed.

Meanwhile, details of Watch Dog's Collector's Edition were posted by Swiss retailer Wog.ch, with Amazon UK also revealing one of the game's pre-order bonuses.

The Collector's Edition is alleged to include an exclusive figurine of lead character Aiden Pearce, "Silver, Gold & Platinum DLC", an artbook, steelbook, interactive map, badges, four augmented reality cards and the game's soundtrack.

Customers who pre-order Watch Dogs from Amazon, meanwhile, will receive the game's "Multiplayer Pack", a pre-order bonus containing two additional skins, two "$$$ Perks" and two Faction Tags.

Ubisoft has yet to officially announce a release date for Watch Dogs, or reveal details about the game's Collector's or Special Editions.

The release timing could also drop a hint as to when to expect next-gen consoles. The game is expected to be available around the time of the PS4 launch.

That`s not exactly true, Ubisoft has announced a release date for Watch Dogs a few days ago for the PS3 version, it will be released on Nov.19 according to the playstation blog.

Message 15 of 48 (1,142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7199 posts

May 8, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

rojito wrote:

That`s not exactly true, Ubisoft has announced a release date for Watch Dogs a few days ago for the PS3 version, it will be released on Nov.19 according to the playstation blog.

Nov. 19 in the US as games are always released in the US on Tuesdays.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 48 (1,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

May 13, 2013

This is definitely one of my must buy titles this year. Just not sure if it'll be the PS3 or PS4 version, it all depends on the PS4's European release date.

Message 17 of 48 (1,115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7199 posts

May 13, 2013

Photobucket
Message 18 of 48 (1,112 Views)
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

May 14, 2013
Man I can't wait for this game. Only thing I have to decide is if I get it for PS3 or 4...
Message 19 of 48 (858 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28838 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

I read today that UbiSoft is working with experts at Kaspersky Labs to get a "realistic" depiction of computer hackers, rather than the Hollywood take on them. Really? We all know that the reality isn't as nice as the the fantasy;

Carrie Anne Moss

Message 20 of 48 (857 Views)
0 Likes