Jun 13 2012
By: rojito Treasure Hunter 7199 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Other

Watch Dogs Trailers

[ Edited ]
47 replies 562 views Edited Mar 24, 2014

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Photobucket
Message 8 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Re: Watch Dogs Trailers

Jun 7, 2012

Watch_Dogs is on my list now! There is something that looks really good about it. I need to see more to see what is going on. I was hoping that they would give players a chance of creating a character from scratch though. like having  the option of creating a female character or male character.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10186 posts

Jun 8, 2012

I never heard of this title before E3, but it does look interesting, it is also on my list.

Message 2 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Jun 8, 2012

Thanks for posting these!

Watch_Dogs was definitely the highlight of Ubisoft's part of the show to me, and I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

-SP

Message 3 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 10, 2012

If you want to know more about watch dogs check this video out! This shows alot of details that most of us didnt even know about

Message 4 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10186 posts

Jun 11, 2012

The game was official announced to be on the PS3, so I don`t think it was a Next Gen demo. (you can also preorder it for the PS3)

Message 5 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I just found the Polygon interview with Watch_Dogs creative director Jonathan Morin where he confirmed the game would release on the current gen consoles but also ended with an ambiguous comment about what else the game will be available on. The game won't look that good on the PS3 but will probably still look impressive and hopefully play well.

@Screwstone, Thanks for posting that video. It provided great overview of what is currently known about the game.

If the game does come out before the next Playstation console I may have to beef up my PC to play it for such high graphic fidelity. Either way, I'm still very excited to learn more about it.

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Message 6 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 11, 2012

This game was the greatest thing to come out of this year's E3 in my opinion. It is definitely remniscent of the TV show "Person of Interest," which is very exciting. The though to being able to hack everything around me sounds like a great mechanic and the premise of the story ties very close to real world issues.

However, I do think this was a demo for a game for the next generation of consoles, possibly a launch title for the new systems. It was, afterall, running on a high end gaming PC.

Also, the guy in the demo with the QR Code head was scanned and lead to a website about the art gallery that the main character snuck into. It leads to a website called Dot Connexion and could very well be a community challenge since there is a link to send an email about tickets to the art gallery. Very interesting indeed....

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Message 7 of 48 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11832 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

This game came so close to impressing me the most at E3 (The Last of Us barely pulled ahead of it). However, it still blew me away and was easily my favorite surprise of the E3 time-frame.

I've watched the demo many times and I can't think of anything that doesn't impress me about it. The cool swagger Aiden has to the impressive graphics to the ability to hack almost anything to the rain at the end of the demo always captivates me. Plus, I'm a huge fan of anti-heroes, which is something I think Ubisoft is really aiming for Aiden to be. If I recall correctly, one source of inspiration for his personality was derived from that of Bryan Cranston's performance as Walt in Breaking Bad, which is something that excites me a great deal.

The curious thing, as many have pointed out, is the ambiguity surrounding what consoles will support such a title. I think the idea that current generation consoles will run this game is stretching it a bit. The game just looks too good. I think what Ubisoft will do is announce it for the next PlayStation at next year's E3, something I think LucasArts will do with Star Wars 1313. Both, after all, are running on high-end PCs and both developers are hush-hush about the games running on anything else.

Regardless, though, I'm extremely excited.

Message 9 of 48 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7199 posts

Feb 21, 2013

^ Person of Interest The Game!

Photobucket
Message 10 of 48 (499 Views)
0 Likes