Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 31 2013
By: ChangeDaBullets PlayStation MVP 5492 posts
Online

Watch Dogs Q

4 replies 100 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/watch-dogs/109949#bonusFeatures As a standard edition is what I looked at.. Do we get all this features? I already paid off watch dogs so do we get the poster and the bonus map packs?

 photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Watch Dogs Q

Jul 31, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/watch-dogs/109949#bonusFeatures As a standard edition is what I looked at.. Do we get all this features? I already paid off watch dogs so do we get the poster and the bonus map packs?


I got the poster in-store at the time of the preorder, so, I would check back with them directly (unless you ordered online).  The map pack should be included with your game. :smileyhappy:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 5 (82 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2012
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: Watch Dogs Q

Jul 31, 2013
The posters pretty sweet I put it up in my game room and yes the dlc stuff will come with the game
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (76 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/02/2013
Online
5492 posts
 

Re: Watch Dogs Q

Jul 31, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/watch-dogs/109949#bonusFeatures As a standard edition is what I looked at.. Do we get all this features? I already paid off watch dogs so do we get the poster and the bonus map packs?


I got the poster in-store at the time of the preorder, so, I would check back with them directly (unless you ordered online).  The map pack should be included with your game. :smileyhappy:


I pre ordered in game stop physical copy not online..

 photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 4 of 5 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/02/2013
Online
5492 posts
 

Re: Watch Dogs Q

Jul 31, 2013

xBeAsTxLifeline wrote:
The posters pretty sweet I put it up in my game room and yes the dlc stuff will come with the game

Very cool! I don't see the point of spending $129 for collectors edition that's expensive.. It should be lowered

 photo xMYwEGm_zpsd47ce352.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes