Jul 27 2013
By: ChangeDaBullets Treasure Hunter 5702 posts

Watch Dogs Collectors Edition?

4 replies 101 views Edited Jul 27, 2013

Is it really worth the $129 ?? I have the money to get it but I don't think it's really necessary honestly.. All you get is the hat and mask soundtrack a box the game big deal... I think the game itself is much better. Why spend $129 on that? I am a fan of watch dogs but wouldn't buy it.. What do you think is it worth that much to you?

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Re: Watch Dogs Collectors Edition?

Jul 27, 2013

I never understood why people pay such ridiculous prices for a special edition of any game. What do you need all that extra crap for anyway.

Message 2 of 5 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Jul 27, 2013

DNG-PaasDieJonco wrote:

I never understood why people pay such ridiculous prices for a special edition of any game. What do you need all that extra crap for anyway.

If you have the money and really want it go for it.. But me personally it ain't worth it.. Like I said I have the money for it I just refuse to spend that much unless they lowered the price for it then it would be worth it like around $80 more reasonable

Message 3 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5974 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

DNG-PaasDieJonco wrote:

If you have the money and really want it go for it.. But me personally it ain't worth it.. Like I said I have the money for it I just refuse to spend that much unless they lowered the price for it then it would be worth it like around $80 more reasonable

Nah dude, I was told that the ram in the PS4 it's going to make the game suck big time. GDDR5 isn't as fast as ddr3 I was told. Go for the Xbox One, that company behind that thing loves gamers and treat their devs like their human beings. That's the version of the game you should get. /sarcasm

Kidding aside, I won't pay that high amount for a game. I want watch dogs but I'm not that hugely all into it like I'm going to keep the game for years to justify a collectors edition.

Message 4 of 5 (82 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Jul 27, 2013

da1writer wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

DNG-PaasDieJonco wrote:

Nah dude, I was told that the ram in the PS4 it's going to make the game suck big time. GDDR5 isn't as fast as ddr3 I was told. Go for the Xbox One, that company behind that thing loves gamers and treat their devs like their human beings. That's the version of the game you should get. /sarcasm

Kidding aside, I opulent pay that high amount for a game. I want watch dogs but I'm not that hugely all into it like I'm going to keep the game for years to justify a collectors edition.

Well, what I have seen and many others have seen on the E3 demo watch dogs looks like a GTA type style of a game so I might keep that game for a long time if it is enjoyable.. Only bad thing I do not like about watch dogs so far for my complaint is that you can hack into other peoples game time which kind of ruins the fun imo... But I will do the same thing to players then

Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Likes