Oct 13 2012
By: Dirty_NJ Lombax Warrior 91 posts

Was at the Sony booth at NYCC today (10/12) and....

3 replies 128 views Edited Oct 13, 2012

I was told there were no PS+ beta codes to be given out. Anyone else go to NYCC and get a code? I stopped by first thing in the morning and was told this. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it or not, but it'd be great if someone from Sony could address this, and advise if there will be some available in the next 2 days of the convention.

Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Was at the Sony booth at NYCC today (10/12) and....

Oct 13, 2012
So, what has to be addressed, exactly? The fact that free stuff isn't being given out?
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Sony is not going to ALWAYS give away voucher codes...... the only time they actually did was earlier this year at E3 for those who attended their conference, which was somewhere in the neighborhood of a few hundred.

Who told you this?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

I'm glad you asked. This came straight from the PS Blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/05/playstation-at-new-york-comic-con-play-god-of-war-ascensio...

I'll answer the question the other user asked even though it was obviously meant to be condescending. What I would like it have addressed is simply when or if they are actually going to be giving these out at the convention. Even if they just state they ran out of them on Thursday (which was a press/pro/4 day ticket holder only day). I understand this was supposed to be free and I'm not "entitled" to anything, but when a company says they're going to do something, and it looks like they didn't do it, I think it'd be nice to just have some sort of explanation.

Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes