Sep 02 2011
By: SpoiledNotRotten First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Was I Hacked?!!

3 replies 18 views Edited Sep 2, 2011

First off, if this is the wrong area to post please say so. This is my first time on the forum, but I am so POed I don't really care. This is my problem/question: Today I went to logon to PSN and I get a message something like this "user is already logged on" and then it would kick me off. I tried and tried againg until it finally let me on, only to find that my friends list has been deleted, and all of my cod $ is gone. So my question is, was I a hacking victim, or have I gotten the bad end of a glitch? I already changed my password, is there anything else i can do?

Message 1 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Was I Hacked?!!

Sep 2, 2011

Really! No one has an answer for me?

Message 2 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Sep 2, 2011

OK - if someone was on your name - what would happen is that it woud allow you to sign in, and boot them off..But if you were online and they signed in itwould boot you off. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND CALL SONY. we can not help you in this forum if you were hacked. and you cant transfer money OFF of the psn ---- go to your download list and see what was bought if money is missing-----AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

Message 3 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Sep 2, 2011

Thanks! I called Sony and got it resolved. I just feel defiled by getting hacked.

Message 4 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes