Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Warranty service

Jul 8, 2013

peckdogg68 wrote:

That is reassuring that i will have at least an option for a warranty program eventhough i preordered it through gamestop and they cant charge what they feel like and have me trapped.

Yes and it should carry over to the PS4, atleast I think it would. 

I am getting this tomorrow in hopes it will carry to the PS4.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 11 of 16 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I wouldnt cross my fingers i would verify that and hold off until it can be confirmed.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 12 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 8, 2013

peckdogg68 wrote:

I wouldnt cross my fingers i would verify that and hold off until it can be confirmed.

Even then I think I will still get it, so I wouldnt have to stream my PS3 games on PS4 if my PS3 breaks

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 13 of 16 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Jul 8, 2013

If thats the main purpose i would definately get it im nervous my ps3 will break on me (a launch 20 gb) I plan on moving it into my bedroom and putting my new ps4 in my family room.  2 blu ray players plus game machines cant beat that. 

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 14 of 16 (55 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39975 posts

Jul 8, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

peckdogg68 wrote:

That is reassuring that i will have at least an option for a warranty program eventhough i preordered it through gamestop and they cant charge what they feel like and have me trapped.

It may be I'm misunderstanding you, apologies if I am, but the extended PS3 warranty will be for the PS3 only & is only available for purchase while your original manufacturers warranty is still in place.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 15 of 16 (51 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

peckdogg68 wrote:

It may be I'm misunderstanding you, apologies if I am, but the extended PS3 warranty will be for the PS3 only & is only available for purchase while your original manufacturers warranty is still in place.

BRIT-KO

No, I read your post wrong. I didnt see the words Single System before the duration time.    Thank you for clearing that up.

FiveFourteen
Message 16 of 16 (48 Views)
0 Likes