May 09 2014
By: BlueMedz I Only Post Everything 1063 posts

Warframe (PS4) Impressions...

[ Edited ]
4 replies 171 views Edited May 9, 2014

First of all...this game is just amazing for a free to play title. the framerate is so sooth when playing with 1 or 2 other people, but for some reason, playing with a full 4 player party drops it down to 3 fps... Anways this game has everything for a social type of game. Their is a massive clan system where you make a clan, invite players, customize a clan emblem, and participate in tourneys and matches. Their is a clan dojo where you can meet up with other clan mates and duel, and most importantly... TRADE. The trading community is so huge, their is an entire chat tab dedicated to just trading your items for in-game currency or items to purchase at the market to buy all these different types of weapons, warframes, and more.

Long story short: If you have a PS4 and dont have this game/havent tried it out, you really need to give it a chance. Great game to pass the time for Watch_Dogs! Smiley Happy

Mod Edit: Updated label. Click here for more information on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Warframe (PS4) Impressions...

May 9, 2014

My trophy list for Warframe: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/lord_lad/warframe-ps4

Where were you this past few months? Smiley Tongue

Join the Children Of the Enlightened, PS4 Destiny Clan for Singapore!

Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

May 9, 2014

It is an awesome game but way too many bugs and they need to added more planets and push out updates faster.   I've finished every planet and have almost all of the prime gear. 

It's a lot harder to get the prime gear since the most recent update. 

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

May 9, 2014

i played it afew hours for the past week and i have to say it's awesome for a free to play game, the only problem i have with it is the wall jumping and the jump itself is a little buggy and you can't really use it to your advantage and it takes you where ever it wants.

Message 4 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5078 posts

May 9, 2014

Yep. Been loving this game.

Message 5 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes