I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Re: Want to throw my PS Vita out the window! Help!

Mar 22, 2012

FARGONATIVE wrote:

"Just to be clear"?? Really dude?

How bout he just forked out 300 plus for the Vita, and another 40 for MLB12, and it's not WORKING properly??  Yeah, I'd throw it out the window too.  He's spent 5 hours of his life on nothing.  It's frustrating as heck I'm sure.  And you have the audacity to ask to ask him to try another game?? LOL!!!! 

I get the feeling just from perusing this site, alot of people are very disappointed with their Vita right now....

I get the feeling just from perusing your posts that you are a Troll.

Message 11 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Mar 22, 2012

honestly this does not surprise me at ALL.

MLB the Show online play has been absolute SHIT ever since the game starting releasing yearly installments.

09, 10, & 11 all had the worst online out of any recent game in my memory.  I will never ever buy this game again.  Vita or PS3, it is just unacceptable.

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 12 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Thank you for your help guys and your thoughts on the matter.

Occhi07 I like your idea.

FARGONATIVE good points made.

Woolyspud, anyone who uses the word troll is a troll. Same thing for the word racist. Example. If I call someone a criminal, and that person says im a racist, that person is then a racist for even bringing up that word.

For everyone else, I love the game, except I've given up on online play. When I get around to it I'll make a video or send a letter. Till then, game is fun on franchise mode. This day and age, all games supporting online play should work 100%, MLB The Show 12 for Vita does not. If I had a chance to have the opportunity to refund my money for it, I would. If I was working with Sony and had the chance to play this game and price it for the consumers, i would have dropped the price. To me, the game is more of a $29 game than a $39 dollar game.

Message 13 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4685 posts

Mar 22, 2012

theonecalledgsk wrote:

So just so we're all clear on this...

One game is making you want to throw your PS Vita out a window? Have you tried, perhaps, another game? Maybe listen to some music, or watch a video?

I know, he should listen to some music or watch a video on YouTube... oh wait.

Message 14 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Mar 22, 2012

Thats a great idea to make a YouTube video and post it...

Cept, how are we gonna watch it???

Message 15 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Mar 23, 2012

Hey hope this helps, I have both versions of the show and as of now, both vita & ps3 players are on the same lobby's no matter where you go, for example: rookie lobby, hof lobby, general lobby etc...when you send an invite to play a game, and no one responds it means that they using ps3 and they can't see the invite on there end or at times they click accept but nothing happens. If you want to play someone using vita, go to any room and on the main chat board write something like "GM using vita" someone thats using their vita will respond to the message and will send u an invite to play. This is what you got to do to play for now, unfortunately! Hopefully San Diego Studios can update this ASAP in a way where they can have rooms that says something like "Vita Players Only" also note that vita players can't play ps3 players or vice versa...and for you guys that says MLB the show is not a good game, tells me your either not a baseball fan, sports fan or watch too many cartoons and are only into little big planets (LMFAO) sorry can't see myself playing something like that, and or games that are too immature like little deviants...So man up and play a MAN's game!!!

Message 16 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Hello BygSii.

I am sorry if I was blunt earlier, but click here and read about current issues with MLB12 and how to resolve it

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/23/mlb-12-the-show-fouled-up-by-online-pass-issues/

Message 17 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Your post, absolutely has nothing to do with what he needs help with!!! You don't even play MLB The Show, why even bother troll!!!

Message 18 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Thats why to find games in mlb the show i just go to exibition game and click online and it finds someone to play against.

http://psvitainfo.webs.com/
Message 19 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8172 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ELMEJORBORICUA wrote:

Your post, absolutely has nothing to do with what he needs help with!!! You don't even play MLB The Show, why even bother troll!!!

With all due respect, sir, please click the link. You can see that some copies of the Vita version actually has online passes for the PS3 version by mistake. Info of the fix is right there.

I still think Sports games are not worth it, but that sure doesn't make me a "troll."

Message 20 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes