Jan 27 2013
By: stinkySHOE First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Wallet help

2 replies 127 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

So I added some money to my wallet by my parents credit card. Now I want to add some more money and buy something, but is there any way that when I buy psn 20$ card and add that to my wallet and then buy something that this transaction information is going to be sent to credit card if billing has been deleted? To explain a bit better, I buy something, and psn sends that information to my parents credit card and they see that - is this possible if billing is deleted? Thanks, hope somebody answers :smileyhappy:)

Message 1 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Re: Wallet help

Jan 27, 2013

stinkySHOE wrote:

So I added some money to my wallet by my parents credit card. Now I want to add some more money and buy something, but is there any way that when I buy psn 20$ card and add that to my wallet and then buy something that this transaction information is going to be sent to credit card if billing has been deleted? To explain a bit better, I buy something, and psn sends that information to my parents credit card and they see that - is this possible if billing is deleted? Thanks, hope somebody answers :smileyhappy:)

I'm a little confused but I'll try. When you added funds with their CC they'll get notice of that of course. If you add a PSN card and buy something later they won't get notice.

Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Wallet help

Jan 28, 2013

Thanks alot mate, hope you are right :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes