Mar 25 2013
By: deaofly Fender Bender 3206 posts

Walking Dead coming to PS Vita this year

8 replies 210 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
Sony has revealed that The Walking Dead: The Game will be shuffling onto the PS Vita before the year is out.

In a chat with IGN, Sony's director of product planning and platform software innovation, Don Mesa, spilt the beans regarding the latest port of Telltale's acclaimed episodic adventure.

"Having [a studio] like Telltale, a very successful indie developer, coming in to support us sends a strong message," Mesa said.

It's safe to say that any third-party support for Sony's powerful but struggling handheld is welcome at this point, especially when it comes from the team behind the most critically acclaimed game of 2012.

What we'd really like to know is whether Telltale plans on drip-feeding The Walking Dead: The Game's five episodes to Vita owners, or bundling them together in a single downloadable pack.

Telltale will definitely launch The Walking Dead: The Game for Vita in 2013, though Sony has yet to confirm an exact release date.

Source http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/The+Walking+Dead%3A+The+Game/news.asp?c=49557

What do you guys think? I know alot of people who love the series Smiley Happy
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 1 of 9 (210 Views)
MVP Support
5919 posts

Message 2 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: Walking Dead coming to PS Vita this year

Mar 25, 2013

This better not be what they meant when they said that we'll be seeing more The Walking Dead before Season 2...

Raptr Forum Signature

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" - Marilyn Monroe
Message 3 of 9 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Message 4 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Wow I can't believe that this game from the tv show is coming to this platform just like that other 100 titles coming to ps vita this year too. But I really do hope that sony will be giving the ps vita in the us the price cut it deserves and more in order to beat Nintendo dominance with their own handled market.
Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Message 5 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19734 posts

Mar 25, 2013
Interesting. I hear this game is really good (haven't played it. People will most likely recommend it to me a bunch now Smiley Tongue) and if I had a Vita, I might have picked this up.

Very cool. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6747 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

I would have considered it if I had not just purchased it during the sale.  I think it would play well on the Vita, and the touch screen could be a good fit (as long as it's optional Smiley Tongue)

Message 7 of 9 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Hopefully they include inverted controls....did they ever patch the PS3 version and add that?

Message 8 of 9 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Another platinum, this will be nice to have it twice.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Message 9 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes