Feb 26 2013
By: ebonboy First Son 3 posts

Wake up club stopped

[ Edited ]
10 replies 321 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Okay, I use wake up club to wake me up at 6:45 AM for school. When I do that and leave it there I don't touch anything, it goes into standby mode But, it doesn't wake me up. When I press the power button and pull the tab down it shows the wake up club app and it just says Next alarm 6:45 AM. I actually noticed something also. Sometimes I wake my self up without an alarm and when I check on it, The ps vita's time says something like 6:50 But the clock on wake up club says the time 10 minutes behind.

HOW DO I FIX IT

Message 1 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Re: Wake up club stopped

Feb 27, 2013

Use your cell phone. The Wake Up Club's bugs are proof of how sad Sony has become. They can't even write an alarm clock app.

Message 2 of 11 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Feb 28, 2013

SnWnMe wrote:

Use your cell phone. The Wake Up Club's bugs are proof of how sad Sony has become. They can't even write an alarm clock app.

haha, troll harder next time...

but to answer your question, idk what your doing but you should go to sleep with the app open on the vita, if u leave it alone over night, the next morning, the app should turn the vita on by itself.

if youre trying to test it out to see what it is like, it wont work, it needs a certain amount of time to prepare itself before it turns on.

Message 3 of 11 (276 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Feb 28, 2013

jon1234 wrote:

SnWnMe wrote:

but to answer your question, idk what your doing but you should go to sleep with the app open on the vita, if u leave it alone over night, the next morning, the app should turn the vita on by itself.

if youre trying to test it out to see what it is like, it wont work, it needs a certain amount of time to prepare itself before it turns on.

So you're saying that an alarm clock that needs certain conditions to be met for it to work is a good app and anyone who thinks otherwise is a troll ? You need to lay off the Kool Aid.

That silly app won't wake you up if you lose the online connection or you get disconnected from PSN. It will not default back to a regular alarm. Like I said, Sony has become a sad company putting out sad products.

Message 4 of 11 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Mar 1, 2013

SnWnMe wrote:

jon1234 wrote:

SnWnMe wrote:

So you're saying that an alarm clock that needs certain conditions to be met for it to work is a good app and anyone who thinks otherwise is a troll ? You need to lay off the Kool Aid.

That silly app won't wake you up if you lose the online connection or you get disconnected from PSN. It will not default back to a regular alarm. Like I said, Sony has become a sad company putting out sad products.

yes, i think anyone who blames sony, and not studio developing the app is a troll.

Message 5 of 11 (239 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
31 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

That might be the case if Sony made the App.

Message 6 of 11 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8181 posts

Mar 1, 2013
You need to give Wake Up Club permissions to start your Vita automatically.
Message 7 of 11 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I fixed it. I put a wake  up club alarm for 6:45 and a standard alarm for 6:45. Now, It goes off one way or another. My wifi doesn't work well sometimes

Message 8 of 11 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Apr 16, 2013

What we need to lay off of is using "kool aid" as a euphamism for dissenting opinions. The reference to the kool-aid acid tests has long since lost its thrust. LSD is a serious chemical capable of doing very intense, and potentially very bad, things to your brain. Kool aid is a sugary drink that is not very good for you. These two things have nothing to do with disagreeing about something.

.O
U \m/

"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle"
Message 9 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I don't get it, if Sony is so sad why post on thier sad forums? Besides to be a troll
Message 10 of 11 (132 Views)
0 Likes