MVP Support
38814 posts

Re: WOAH, I'm confused

Jul 28, 2010
Yea I'm on the US Store, took those pictures 2 mins go. (apologies for quality, my cellphone is crap)
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 21 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Just took my pics on an iPhone, how do I get them to my PC? I hooked it up, dont know how to retrieve them.

Message 22 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

Jul 28, 2010
I use photobucket.com to upload mine.

Message 23 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Ok, I got them. I think the quality came out a little bad after I uploaded them. Im not sure how to post the image, IMG tags didnt work.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/SpaceFox00/IMG_0335.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/SpaceFox00/IMG_0334.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/SpaceFox00/IMG_0332.jpg

Message 24 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Wow, iPhone quality is pretty damn impressive.

Message 25 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Ok.. well all you non-believers now see there is definitely an issue.

Maybe you need to be a PS Plus user for it to appear so? It clearly does not for me.

Message 26 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Ahh you're still classed as 'Newbie' so your not allowed to post pictures yet.

Just so people know, I DID NOT go to the PS Plus area of the PSN Store but instead I used the search function, typed in Wipeout & that's where I got the pictures I posted on the previous page.

Message 27 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jul 28, 2010
this is month 2. You cant expect previous month's free content to remain free in future months. if that was the case you would get 12 free psn games when you subscribe next July....
Message 28 of 34 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jul 28, 2010

This can't be month 2, month 2 was supposed to start August 3rd. And if it is Month 2, why are Infamous, Fieldrunners and a ton of Month 1 content still in the PS Plus section? 

Message 29 of 34 (18 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jul 29, 2010

Eok here to answer a few questions -

1. to the OP - that blog you have stating what we are getting for month 2 is from the EU forums - says that right in the link - the NA and EU ps+ are two diffrent things - we will not always get the same stuff - EU Sony staff are very good at telling people what is upcoming for almost everything SONY (Home, plus, and demos) Here in The united states - are sony staff do not feel they need to tell us much - they dont in home - and i dont expect them to here.

2. To the back and forth about the psn store having wipeout with the plus logo for some and not others - Was actually explained in the blog - BRIT - you were a member in month 1 - so it will have the plus logo on yours till the day you lose your subscription - BUT it will not be there to plus members who have joined after month 1 - the reason for this is simple - you have back access to all things plus you got during your membership -  in case you lose your ps3 in some manner - you can redownload it on your new system ---- if it was there for ALL plus members people could join say in a year and get the first 12 games we got - if it showed the plus to everyone - so only the stuff that came out during the months you were active will have the symbol

3. so this does officaly look like month 2 - now the reason some things are still on there from month 1 is also explained in the blog posts - the items will only be replaced when there replacements come out - so the stuff that hasnt been replaced - GAME TRIAL - DYNAMIC THEME and such are still going to be there - till there 2nd month replacements come out- we get stuff weekly not in 1 big day - so the stuff will change weekly -simple

ok hope i cleared the air a little - feel sorry for you guys who missed out on what you wanted in month 1 - but please dont blame sony

and sorry if i seemed brash - it kinda reads that way to me - just explaining stuff with answers i seen in the blog

EDIT -Here is the exact quote from the blog about answer #2

Once downloaded, the games are yours to keep and play as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus. If your subscription lapses and then you re-subscribe, the games you have already downloaded will reactivate, so you still have access to them. Additionally, if you delete one of the titles from your PS3, but decide you want to get it back, then you can re-download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store if the game is still there, or, if the game has expired from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store, you can simply search for it on PS Store and download it again at no extra cost. -

EDIT 2 - Here is the quote from blog about answer #3

Games & Special Offers: As a subscriber, you can expect to get your hands on free monthly PSN games, minis and PS One Classics from the PSN Store. You will be able to download these games during the month they are available until the new selection replaces them.

Message 30 of 34 (18 Views)