Sackboy
538 posts

Re: WHy did they beep the first edition

Jan 28, 2012

To be honest I think you guys are making a big deal over nothing. At least with the first edition bundle you're getting it one week early even it may not be quite as good a value. The one week early should compensate for that. At least you have that option. Here in the UK and the rest of the EU we have to wait until the 22nd. Not to mention we have to pay more for it in the first place. Count your selves lucky.

Message 11 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Jan 28, 2012

first edition buyers pay 10 bucks extra to have it before the official release. If that doesn't seem fair to you then just wait the extra week.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 12 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 28, 2012

try 20 bucks more BEFORE tax tax will be higher so it will probably end up being like 30-35 bucks after tax.  and the math isnt wrong if you could read you would understand that x stands for so called mystery game and im saying to get the exact same thing it would be cheaper to buy 3g bundle then buy that exact case and game seperatly.

edit: i see how your confused im showing total value of the bundle so for 3g bundle it would actually cost you 350$ and if we buy an 8gb because 4 is pitifully small we pay 380$.  that was just comparing the total value of worth not how much your paying so were actually paing 30$ more before tax!  the first editio was suppossed to be the value bundle and all that but now its not.

Message 13 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Jan 28, 2012

I have to agree with this thread.  The new 3G bundle is definitely making look at the First Edition Bundle a little bit differently.  Thing is for me though, I'm getting together with my gf the next day (long distance) and she'd like to play it.  Otherwise, I'd definitely cancel my First Edition Pre-order.

Kinda messed up Sony...

Message 14 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 28, 2012

But you're assuming that people are going to buy an 8GB memory card to replace the 4GB memory card that already comes with the bundle. In my case I had already planned to buy a 32GB memory card months ago so it's not a big deal. If you don't assume that people are going to replace the memory card then the first edition bundle is the better deal.

Message 15 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 28, 2012

lol? I paid off my first edition bundle at 8.75% tax and it came out to $380.61 total including tax so no idea how you came up with $410.40 at 8%...$410.40 is almost 18% tax

Message 16 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 28, 2012

im proving to get the exact same thing from both bundles it is smarter and actually quite cheaper to get the 3g one.  Please note this is before tas and i have 8% tax where i live.  so 380*1.08=410.40$ for first edition

3g bundle equals 350*1.08=  378$

so were paying around 32.40$ more overall

Message 17 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 28, 2012

can you dress yourself in the morning i mean im honestly suprised you could atcually read the reciept.  You add a 30$ memory card which is 8gb to that and you get 410.40$.  BTW i tried to write this really slow so maybe you would understand

Message 18 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Jan 28, 2012

dude why would you replace the memory card? you're basically buying 2 memory cards if you keep adding it...NOT EVERYONE NEEDS AN EXTRA MEMORY CARD...even if the 8GB is bigger so what? The fact that you get the first edition bundle a week early. Besides like I said earlier if we're going to buy another memory card why would we settle for an 8GB if we already have a 4GB? We would go with 16GB or 32GB if we needed more space.

Message 19 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 28, 2012

yet again you completely missed the point of this thread.  I explicitly stated this was to buy the exact same thing i honestly dont care what they do i also went over how its either febuary 15th or march sometime when i will be able to get it so im stuck with febuary 15th because all the bundles will be gone by mid march: I thre that point in there because i have a feeling that the whole well dont buy it point is coming up.  And also lets say you dont buy a new memory card well if the 3g bundle just buys the case and game they are paying the same amount as us for a bigger memory card in exchange for the 1 week early release.

Message 20 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes