Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re: WHY CHOOSE PS4: Main Reasons (Game Talk!)

Sep 16, 2013
I have a reservation for a PS4 and a controller at Gamestop, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not I should get it. I'd still have to put down $300+ to pay for Ps4 and controller, not to mention a game. However, I leave for college next year, and I'm not going to bring it.

I have a Vita, so I was using that as justification, or reassurance to get it, but now im not really sure if i should get it or not. I will definitely keep the preorder down on it, and if for some reason I really want it, I guess I'll get it, but otherwise I'll stick to my Ps3 or Vita. I was really just looking foward to watchdogs (also on ps3), ESO (which i could get on a pc, and its P2P), and Infamous.

However, I'm also considering getting a 3DS, preferably an XL (I don't like the current colors) or a regular Purple one. However, I will wait till Black Friday and see if I can get a new one for around $100 (ONLY if i don't get a PS4).

Now you see my problem. The indecision is killing me...
Message 11 of 12 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: WHY CHOOSE PS4: Main Reasons (Game Talk!)

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

In reply to Euro_Phillybunz:

I definitely see your point, one thing though PS4 does have cross game chat now. I guess if you're not into Killzone then there isnt much of a big launch day game to get but I'm just excited about playing all of the new games on a brand new, more powerful console. And that incredible new controller Smiley Very Happy 

Message 12 of 12 (74 Views)
0 Likes