Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4108 posts

Re: WHATS GOING ON WITH PSN?

Apr 12, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

@ ctfw529

I may have been over zealous in my post, although I haven't changed my opinion entirely.   I had just finished reading an article about sony firing a large number of people, and had also recently read an article about CEOs and their excessive paychecks and benefits. 

I had a bit of an axe to grind when I made that post.

you know, after going back and re-reading my post, i sinserely apologize if i came off as an ass. those weren't my intentions at all.

don't get me wrong, i also know/admit that sony isn't the best company in the world in a few ways, but what company is? no company can ever please everybody. i just wanted to get all of the facts on the table. in no way am i trying to change anyones opinion on things, i just want to make sure that people can get the full story.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 22 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Re: WHATS GOING ON WITH PSN?

Apr 13, 2011

ctfw529 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

@ ctfw529

I may have been over zealous in my post, although I haven't changed my opinion entirely.   I had just finished reading an article about sony firing a large number of people, and had also recently read an article about CEOs and their excessive paychecks and benefits. 

I had a bit of an axe to grind when I made that post.

you know, after going back and re-reading my post, i sinserely apologize if i came off as an ***. those weren't my intentions at all.

don't get me wrong, i also know/admit that sony isn't the best company in the world in a few ways, but what company is? no company can ever please everybody. i just wanted to get all of the facts on the table. in no way am i trying to change anyones opinion on things, i just want to make sure that people can get the full story.

if you'd like to see the truth of the lawsuits, and not the rumors, here you go: otheros lawsuit - http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2010cv01811/226894/ sony vs. geohot lawsuit - http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2011cv00167/235965/

naw its cool.   I re-read my post too and i was a bit opinionated as well.  It happens.   its cool,   cheers mate. 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 22 (23 Views)
0 Likes