Highlighted
Nov 10 2012
By: CovertClay Lombax Warrior 243 posts

Voice mod for the ps3?

12 replies 607 views Edited Nov 10, 2012
Ok so I just bought a turtle beach px5 and for some reason it makes my voice sound a litle higher than it should be. And I tried using voice changer and it makes my voice sound fake. Is there anything I can do to make my voice sound like my age? 20?
Message 1 of 13 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Voice mod for the ps3?

Nov 10, 2012

Sounds like you haven't been through puberty yet.........

You never really sound the way you may THINK you sound. I've gotten used to it over the years since I do public speeches from time to time.

Over time, through regular consumption of adult beverages, my voice has changed a lot deeper.... Think of Seth McFarlane, with a slight spanish accent

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 13 (595 Views)
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Nov 10, 2012
No I KNOW that it's not my voice because I can use the headset to talk to my friends on the phone and then when we get online and play bf3, they all say I sound very different.
Message 3 of 13 (591 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

Nov 10, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You never really sound the way you may THINK you sound. I've gotten used to it over the years since I do public speeches from time to time.

Over time, through regular consumption of adult beverages, my voice has changed a lot deeper.... Think of Seth McFarlane, with a slight spanish accent

Man, if you are like how you express yourself here then I wouldn't mind attending one of your public speeches Smiley Happy They are bound to be fun

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 13 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Nov 10, 2012

CovertClay wrote:
No I KNOW that it's not my voice because I can use the headset to talk to my friends on the phone and then when we get online and play bf3, they all say I sound very different.

Calm down, it was just a random thought.

Well since you have a Turtle Beach headset, does it not have settings you can adjust?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 13 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Xuchilbara wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Man, if you are like how you express yourself here then I wouldn't mind attending one of your public speeches Smiley Happy They are bound to be fun

LOL well im flattered. I haven't done public speeches in a long time tho. 

I do go to the local car hang out spot in my area and troll a little bit there on my soap box, I get a lot of laughs there.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 13 (583 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

Nov 10, 2012

CovertClay wrote:

Your voice is not going to always sound the same on every game. You tried it via bluetooth with your phone & in BF3 [Idk if they use PSN VoIP or some third party]. Now from the XMB start a new video/voice chat with your friend & see how different it will sound. Keep the testing going and now try Skype on your PC.

Message 7 of 13 (579 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

Nov 10, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Xuchilbara wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

LOL well im flattered. I haven't done public speeches in a long time tho. 

I do go to the local car hang out spot in my area and troll a little bit there on my soap box, I get a lot of laughs there.

That's pretty cool.  I've seen these in Manhattan. Some speakers always have some Battlestar Galactica like stories, while others speak of on-going events. It is always fun and entertaining Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 13 (572 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Drink one of those energy shots by 50 cent,. Made him sound from a dorky dude to the deep tones that make the shortys crazy
Message 9 of 13 (569 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28842 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Nobody sounds they way they think they do. As much as I want to believe it, when I hear my voice I know there's no way I sound like this;

Message 10 of 13 (561 Views)