Mar 17 2012
By: fazanaro2 First Son 7 posts

Vita pause download even while charging and sleeping by itself.

4 replies 1184 views Edited Mar 17, 2012

I'm experiencing a problem which I still did not find the solution.

My vita had half battery and put it to charge, then I started the download of Escape Plan (I've 6gb free in my card) and let it sleep by itself (set to 1 min.).

After approximately 30 min. the blue light button (PS/Home) turn off and the downlod pause.

In this time checked if the charger was connected (and yes it was), and the battery was full.

Im using 1.61 firmware.

I solved this unplugging all cables (outlet, outlet to ACDC, ACDC to usb and usb on vita).

Im downloading using WiFi

Someone already experienced this?

Message 1 of 5 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Vita pause download even while charging and sleeping by itself.

Mar 17, 2012

I noticed just now that if I'm downloading, and open the screen to check the status of downlod then let it sleep, it pauses the download.

To this does not happen to I have to remove the cable and reconnect them.

Strange is not it?

PS: Sorry by my english, its not my native speak.

Message 2 of 5 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Mar 17, 2012

are you using 3g/wifi or wifi version only? and are you connected to wifi? if you have 3g and are using 3g only when it sleeps after awhile the 4g should turn off so you dont go over your data limit, if your using wifi disregard this.

I've got my auto standby after 5 mins. It seems thats really the only thing that can change.

Message 3 of 5 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Hi, Im using 3g/Wifi model, but connected to PSStore with Wifi.

For me it looks like when i open a gate (window), with full charge then let it sleep by itself, even downloading something, it turn off (the blue light become off, as if the adapter from the outlet shut down automatically and it does not recognize the download) but when i press it the Vita come back and the download is paused. When i disconnect the cable (after open the gate of download status), it "think" that is charging and keep with blue light on and downloading.

Message 4 of 5 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Mar 18, 2012

It did again. This can be considered a firmware bug?

Message 5 of 5 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes