First Son
23 posts

Re: Vita outsells 3DS this week, thanks to Soul Sacrifice.

Mar 16, 2013
I think people are simply stating that the ps vita is finally seeing some good sales momentum in Japan (well thats in my case anyway). Beating the 3ds on weekly sales is not something to be taken lightly, that system practically OWNS the Japanese games industry so when the psvita is finally starting to be competitive with it, like it has been the since the price cut, I think it deserves some attention.
Message 51 of 53 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Are you being serious? the psp has an amazing library I would love it if ps vita was to even have a software library that even approached the greatness of psp. and your point about japanese success for the ps vita is not enough for the platform to succeed? Well it sure seemed enough for Sony, since their success with psp in Japan was/is the reason they still think staying in the handheld market is a commercially viable option for them.
Message 52 of 53 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
680 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I wonder what games are in the making that can replicate that success everywhere else. Something rave-worthy. I know if more games supported cross-play I'd already own one.
Message 53 of 53 (40 Views)
0 Likes