Highlighted
Jul 05 2012
By: D3drick7 Splicer 80 posts

Vita limited edition case worth buying?

3 replies 145 views Edited Jul 5, 2012
Is that limited edition case that came with the first edition bundle worth buying? Can anyone give me a quick review on it? thanks
Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Vita limited edition case worth buying?

Jul 5, 2012

in my opinion its nice for protecting the vita if you were going to... put it in a backpack or luggage bag, its really durable and strong, i feel like i could drop it off my balcony on the concrete and my vita would be fine inside, i also have a game card case that i bought that holds 12 game cards that neatly fits in its storage area  that is seperated by a about a 1/4 inch peice of foam with cloth around it. it also has its own 4 built in pouches for 4 game cards. its nice for travel as i stated, BUT it is really bulky, dont expect to fit this in any pocket of any pants. it is about 4 times thicker than the vita, and adds alot of bulk all around. i like this case for trips and to keep it in around the house, but for quick just "throw it in your pocket" kind of travel its pretty terrible, for that i bought a really nice thin memory foam case off of ebay for 4 dollars. i guess it would depend on what your looking for in a case. hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Jul 5, 2012

The only things I would add, is that the net lining on the inside top cover is perfect for my headphone/mic combo, but doubt that the power supply and cable could actually fit in there as well.  The game card storage pockets can actually hold 2 games each; at least that is what I do to carry around my 8 games.  So far no issues, but I'm always worried that one of the little buggers are going to get lost (although they fit so snuggly that they are not going to inadvertently fall out).

Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2012
I see. Thanks for the replies guys.
Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes