Apr 13 2012
By: Kush2Burn First Son 16 posts

Vita is nice but Sony I got to say

12 replies 17 views Edited Apr 13, 2012

So last week I went and purchased the Ps Vita. Im a positive consumer so ill start off by saying the device is top notch for what its designed for. Now that being said, the money i put down for this product I feel:

1. Games should be lowerd in price. (or add demos for each one)

2. youtube ? that just made me crack up when i found out i couldnt watch any type of video.

3. Love to see ps home.

Love the console but at this point needs more games. GTA is a must.

AND WIFI SHUTS OFF ALL THE TIME- thats the worst

Message 1 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Vita is nice but Sony I got to say

Apr 13, 2012

The only time wifi should shut off is if you are playing a game that disables network uses, or when wifi is not in use for long periods of time and while it is in stand by mode. If it shuts off while playing online games you may need to check your router settings or ask for an exchange because that should not happen.

Message 2 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Agreed about the wifi. Though I imagine it is a battery drain issue. Though, they should always give consumers the choice.

Message 3 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Apr 13, 2012

I'm still waiting on major changes.

1) More Games

2) PSN Unity

3) More Apps

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 14, 2012

I agree with the game issue, but we all have to be patient. We got a good number of games coming out this year, so at least we know they are coming.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 5 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Apr 14, 2012

My Wifi never turns off. Are you talking about that you have resign into the PSN every freaking time you open an app? That is annoying. I kinda agree with the 2nd thing you said. For a device that has more computing power than most of the modern devices people carry around (Tablets or Smartphones) it's kinda funny to see that it can't play internet videos. It's still an awesome gaming device though can't wait for Disgea next week.

Message 6 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Apr 14, 2012

i really do hope Sony releases youtube app soon, so it ends all this obessesion over it on the Vita.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

i really do hope Sony releases youtube app soon, so it ends all this obessesion over it on the Vita.

Awol_Wolf Trophy Card

Yeah I will second that one.

Come on people, I am sure that everyone at Sony as well as all the vita owners are aware of the lack of flash support and no youtube playback at this point. Can we give it a rest with all the belly aching?

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 8 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 14, 2012

staying positive.

Message 9 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Apr 14, 2012

IMO I think it would be better if Sony released the Vita this fall, at the $200 price point...

Message 10 of 13 (17 Views)
0 Likes