Nov 04 2011
By: submission44 Wastelander 758 posts

Vita game cards

2 replies 9 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

Does anybody know how big the Vita will be able to go as far as games.  I remember reading that uncharted was almost 4 gb..  I would think that the games will get substantially bigger as time goes on but I wonder the limit?

Message 1 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Vita game cards

Nov 4, 2011

@submission44 well from what I read it is anywhere from 2gb to 4gb at launch then later it will be up to 8gb. Sony said something to the effect that at launch there limiting the devs to 2gb to 4gb then they will release the 8gb ones.

Sorry I cant provide a link the first time was hard enough to find. that part of the game sizes was not covered by  gaming news much. most of the talk was about 2gb to 4gb the rest of the release of that info somewhere along the line the 8gb part got lost in the news.

it is why its always best to read the full release info even though it is very long. anyway's since it is Sony's baby they could in the end change there mind about the 8gb part, because they may not get enough support for it.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
758 posts

Re: Vita game cards

Nov 5, 2011

Thx for looking, I'll post if i ever find anything.  I would say once more developers jump on this we'll see bigger and better

Message 3 of 3 (9 Views)
0 Likes