Message 11 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Re: Vita Will Support Multiple PSN Accounts, But Only on Multiple Memory Cards

Dec 8, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@Naquiel here is more links of the same info. links below

http://www.examiner.com/console-gaming-in-national/ps-vita-will-allow-multiple-accounts-per-handheld...

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/12/vita-accounts/

Ya i followed the source, but it still raises questions on if swaping will really work. Its a hands on finding out deal. Wait till after launch and see if it works. But if it does then it wont be to bad for multiaccount users.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 8, 2011

@Naquiel well you may need to reset the ps vita to factory settings every time you switch memory cards. like take memory card out reset then put new one in.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3458 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@Techni so one random person who says differently compared to everyone else. with no proof on the matter.

No proof? Try it on your PSP. Switch accounts and download a demo from that account. It doesnt ask for a new memory stick or wipe the one thats in it.

Also, no one else said you need multiple memory cards on PSP, just you

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/245693?start=0&tstart=0

Yes you can have more than 1 account, BUT you can only be activated on 1 account at a time. When your US account is activated only your US games will work. When your Europe account is activated only your Europe games will work. The games will stay on your memory stick, but they won't work if you try to run them if you are not activated on the right account.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 8, 2011

@Techni so I was wrong your point?  since on destructoid and on these forums with the complaint of the ps vita only aloud one account has people saying you need to swap memory cards.  so it is a easy mistake.

again I said I do not care I only have one account. if I wanted to port I would port the physical version if I miss DLC I could care less.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@Naquiel well you may need to reset the ps vita to factory settings every time you switch memory cards. like take memory card out reset then put new one in.

Well kinda funny when sony is trying hard recently to hinder game sharing. Making it where you just switch memory cards kinda defeats the point limiting downloads to 2 handhelds unless sony has a way of limiting vita registrations from psn side. Anyway it will not effect me since i only have one account. Will be interesting to see how it all works when the vita comes out.

Also what if there are special features that you would have to reset every time you want to change accounts? I would hate to constantly change things to the way i want things every time i swtich accounts.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Dec 8, 2011

So this means everyone still needs a memory card to log onto the PSN even to check their trophies and friends or any other PSN activities that do not involve downloading.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 8, 2011

@CaptainHuggyface from how I understand it you are correct.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Dec 8, 2011

This is like (this really doesn't effect me) to me Sony's trying to make mends "well you kinda still can" statement but really you still can't.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Dec 9, 2011

I dont know why some people start crying about this why would you like to have 2 accounts on your PS Vita to start everything all over? I think its dumb for people to make a lot of accounts and they sometimes dont use them.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (493 Views)
0 Likes