Feb 24 2014
By: Rocketpop08 First Son 18 posts

Vita: Which fighting game (or series) would you most like to see?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 178 views Edited Feb 24, 2014

I can't seem to find a poll option, but that just leaves more answers available. Obviously, some of these have already been released as PSP-specific titles.

Examples:

SF IV

King of Fighters

Persona 4 Arena

Tekken Tag Tournament

Soul Calibur

Naruto

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (or Tenkaichi, they're very different styles from Battle of Z imo)

Some, of course, have already been released, like BlazBlue, DoA, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, and SFxTekken. I acknowledge that I may have missed a few big ones, so apologies.

Personally, I'd love to see TTT, P4A, and the original Budokai (2.5D) series.

Edit: Changed labels. For more information on labels, please see this post: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Vita: Which fighting game (or series) would you most like to see?

Feb 24, 2014

I love playing Daxter for the psp, which I play on my Vita.Smiley Happy

I play games too "RELAX"
Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 24, 2014

Well, I'm a Dragon Ball nut, and I've been having a lot of fun with Battle of Z on my Vita.  But I'd love an HD version of Tenkaichi 3 (cross buy/play with PS3 while I'm dreaming).

Beyond that, I've already got Injustice, MvC3 and MK on my Vita (all of which are really, really awesome).  I've got the PSP version of Tekken there too, so that's covered.  Honestly, I've been playing more fighters on my Vita than anything else.  Smiley Happy

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 21, 2014

Personally, I'd love a version of USF4 for Vita. KOF XIII would look gorgeous on the Vita too... although it's maybe too old for asking. A version of Tekken would be great too, as long as it isn't Tekken Revolution (it kinda sucks).

MK and Injustice are OK, but don't look very good compared to their console counterparts.And yeah, regrettably that's a turnoff for some, like me.

I'm kinda worried though, there's not many fighting games on the horizon.

Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes