Highlighted
Apr 07 2012
By: xXSynsWinsXx First Son 1 posts

Vita LOVERS!

[ Edited ]
27 replies 298 views Edited Jul 25, 2014

So who else loves their vita?

Talk to me about which games you guys are playing and give me a review very interested in picking up new titles.

added label -FluffyKitty_0256

Message 1 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Vita LOVERS!

Apr 7, 2012

i love my VITA.. way more than i expected and have been very pleased so far.. as time goes and more updates and software is released, ill be even more happy..

the games i currently own are great in each their own way. my list is from most played to least played but doesnt reflect on the quality of the game.. i play based on mindsets.

1. Rayman Origins. (who doesnt love a gorgeous side scroller adventure game thats quite challenging)

2. Unit 13 (a fun tactical shooter that requires skill and tactics)

3. MLB 12 ( the most impressive of my games, also very challenging and deep)

4. UMVC3 ( a great fighting game)

5. Super Stardust Delta (just got this one finally, from the 3g bundle, and its pretty fun and uses the touchscreen and tilt quite well)

6. Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (great rayman like game for dirt cheap off the PSN)

7. Ninja Gaiden Sigma (good game, VERY HARD and challenging, could be better but still a great game)

8. Motorstorm RC (good fun free game with great RC physics just kinda hard as hell as you progress, but ey its free lol)

9. Uncharted:GA (great game but not much replay value once you beat it until you go again for 2nds)

just my opinion and short reasons why. Im waiting for Mortal Kombat and Resistance next month. then LBP and maybe Gravity Rush in june.

Message 2 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 7, 2012

I'm Danny. I love my Vita. I'm from Russia.

Already get Lumines - very nice music... very nice and beautiful. It's just like a narcotic: get vita lumines in hands and get in new world for some hours.

Escape plan - very interesting.

Message 3 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 9, 2012

Uncharted GA: Loved this game, finished it three times in a couple of weeks. It was the reason I bought a Vita. I even enjoyed the much malighned touch screen features in this one. Definately worth the purchase!

Super Stardust: Want to love this but don't. Unless you love twin stick shooters, avoid this one or at least try the demo first. I didn't demo it, now stuck with this game. I just don't get it and can't get into it.

Hot Shots Golf: Great time sink if you're looking for a fun and frivolous golfing experience. If you've played HSG in the past you'll feel right at home. Online lobby system is a bit weird (remind me of DOA Ultimate on Xbox1).

Dynasty Warriors Next: Lots of content, great graphics, fun button masher (to me anyway). Seems like they crammed the kitchen sink in this one. Lots of little things to do between skirmishes. No online multi. Just ADHOC. Would have been even better with online play. Gonna be milking this one for a long time.

Dungeon Hunter Alliance: one of my favourite launch titles, great online 4 player multiplayer, decent graphics, slightly overpriced (but worth it to me based on time spent on the game alone), but I probably play this game the most out of the ones I got. Addictive, cooperative, fun in both long and short spurts.

Unit 13: Really challenging but very enjoyable in short spurts. Online coop is good when you have a good partner and a solid WiFi connection. Just make sure once you're in a game with someone you don't pause or exit you'll crash and need to reboot. This game could have been great, but it is certainly good. 

Hustle Kings: more challenging than I expected, I mostly play exhibition games in short bursts while commuting. It's pool with touch screen controls, what else is there to say.

About a Blob: Solid fun platformer especially for the price. Great value, fun game.

Wipeout: I LOVE the Wipeouts you either love futuristic hover racing or you don't. Fairly challenging, great music and visuals. If you've loved Wipeout in the past you'll probably love this one.

Army Corps of Hell: I like this one in short bursts. A couple of levels here and there. Very repetitive but think of it in terms of a puzzle game instead of an action game and you'll be able to look at it with the right kinda eyes. Pikmin meets Overlord minus a story is an accurate  good tg line for this one. I'd definately try the demo first as this one might disappoint.

Lemme knojw if you need any further clarification.

Message 4 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Still love my Vita even tho people have given up on it. It's grown on me and I feel the games are only getting better. Boarderlands 2 is great and is not that much different from the console version. The God of War collection was also a great buy. Both are excellent on-the-go games that are addictive.

Message 5 of 28 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 25, 2014

lets be clear. vita is garbage.

Message 6 of 28 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jul 25, 2014

VITA IS AWESOME

Message 7 of 28 (245 Views)
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 25, 2014
you guys are in denial.

Message 8 of 28 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2358 posts

Jul 25, 2014

i mostly use my Vita for old gen games, PS1, PS2, PSP and four PSV games:

Playstation all Stars.

Final Fantasy X HD

Dead Nation

Toro Friend Network

other then those four its mosly just old RPG games. i love being able to take my fav games with me everywhere.

Message 9 of 28 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Jul 25, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

i mostly use my Vita for old gen games, PS1, PS2, PSP and four PSV games:

Playstation all Stars.

Final Fantasy X HD

Dead Nation

Toro Friend Network

other then those four its mosly just old RPG games. i love being able to take my fav games with me everywhere.

you can do that with the PSP

Message 10 of 28 (211 Views)
0 Likes