Jul 11 2013
By: Smashbro29 First Son 23 posts

Vita HDMI out

4 replies 305 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

I know there's no word on it, I know only dev untis have it. I know. I just need this thing to have HDMI out. Without it the only way to record any gameplay is with a camcorder and that is ridiculous. 

Thank you for hearing me out Sony and if you blame capturing copyrighted video for this just know there's this HDCP thing going around. You'll be fine.

Message 1 of 5 (305 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16262 posts

Re: Vita HDMI out

Jul 11, 2013

Smashbro29 wrote:

I know there's no word on it, I know only dev untis have it. I know. I just need this thing to have HDMI out. Without it the only way to record any gameplay is with a camcorder and that is ridiculous. 

Thank you for hearing me out Sony and if you blame capturing copyrighted video for this just know there's this HDCP thing going around. You'll be fine.

Blog FAQ posted 1 year ago:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/16/ps-vita-the-ultimate-faq/

Q: Do you have any plans to introduce a video output cable? Will PS Vita have HDMI output?
A: No, PS Vita does not have a video output feature.

Doubtful, with the Vita's young age (its barely 2 years old) that Sony will make any revision to allow video-out.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Ok but isn't this the place where we can ask someone at Sony this kind of question?
Message 3 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15131 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

Smashbro29 wrote:
Ok but isn't this the place where we can ask someone at Sony this kind of question?

No, It is in fact not. No one from Sony, that is capable of answering your question, reads or is a member of these forums. You have your answer.

You have successfully launched subtleasabrickhumor.exe

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 5 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16262 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Smashbro29 wrote:

Nope.

This is a COMMUNITY forum..... there are very few Sony employees that roam this forum, and often, they almost never respond in any thread unless it is very important to entire forum community, like a firmware update or some such other. Nothing about hardware

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 5 of 5 (237 Views)
0 Likes