Feb 21 2012
By: Chubbaluphigous Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Vita Games on the PS3 Store

6 replies 13 views Edited Feb 21, 2012

Why can't I buy any Vita games on the PS3 store yet?  I am planning on going all digital with my Vita games, and I would like to buy them through the PS3 so that they will download faster.  With my Vita arriving in just a couple of days, I would like to download them ahead of time so that I can just plug my Vita into my PS3 and be ready to go.  Is there something that I am missing?  Some people already have thier Vita.  Wouldn't it behouve Sony to already have the games that are already available up on the store so that people can buy them through the PS3.  I really don't want to spend my first day with the Vita downloading games, when I could be playing it.

SVER
Message 1 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Vita Games on the PS3 Store

Feb 21, 2012

They have Uncharted and Wipeout on the store but you have to search for them. I think there was another one but I'm not sure.

Message 2 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 21, 2012

i have a ps vita first edition bundle and all the ps vita games are available on ps3 store like umvc3 escape plan, uncharted , and dungeon hunter alliance some others are too but you will haveto search them all none are in a specific section at all i looked through everything on the network then searched for them qnd found them all including rayman origins...

Message 3 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Feb 21, 2012

You can.

Message 4 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Feb 21, 2012

You are right.  They are there, but you have to search for them.  There is no real way to get them by navigating the menu.  You have to do a specific search for the exact game, and find it that way.  This is very strange.  I can't believe that they would be releasing an new product and make it this difficult to buy things for it.  There should be a big PS Vita button on the main page to not only make it easier for people to find the games, but let people who are in the store know about its impending release.

SVER
Message 5 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 21, 2012

I think it's strange too but I guess they're waiting for the actual launch date. As a FEB owner we were promised the vita one week early, I'm glad to at least have that. As a poster said you can search but I'm assuming Tuesday night sometime there will be a Vita page.

Message 6 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 21, 2012

There will be but it isn't launch yet.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 7 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes