Oct 03 2012
By: holysoldier707 Monster Hunter 35 posts

Vita Cross Controller?

6 replies 802 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

I know that this feature has been announced, but I was wondering if anybody knew future games that would utilize this feature, or if old games would get patched to support this. I feel as though it is a very important feature to explore for both the PS3 and the Vita.

Video Games are Art. Period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 7 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Vita Cross Controller?

Oct 3, 2012

The only games I know that will get patches/releases for Cross-Controller are LittleBigPlanet 2, Guacamelee, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 7 (800 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Don't get ur hopes up. Cross play, ps3 remote play (for ps3 games), and cross controller features are in talks of being dismissed until ps4 is released. It's what we get for purchasing an unfinished system... She they promoted a device that honestly is no better aside from the screen than a 50 psp... Now they say well these features will be sparse due to support issues. Perhaps if they had the thing up and running with everything it was supposed to do there would've been more support... Needless to say I traded mine in yesterday. Will get another when its worth the price they charge
Message 3 of 7 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Street Fighter x Tekken will support it. There's a recent Blogpost about it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/11/quick-hit-hands-on-with-street-fighter-x-tekken-for-ps-vit...

Message 4 of 7 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Im not going to get my hopes up, but its just primarily just wishful thinking. I really wouldnt expect this feature until the ps4 is announced or released which I suspect will be next E3 (or next summer if E3 doesnt happen).

Video Games are Art. Period.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (676 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Hi

I don't know if this is the correct place for made my question but anyway i'll really appreciate your help.

Can I use the ps vita as a ps3 controller? I know how it works the cross control and the remote connection but, I can't find the way for use the ps vita just as a controller, some blogs said that is possible but doesn't explain the way for do it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 6 of 7 (649 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11010 posts

Oct 15, 2012

holysoldier707 wrote:

Im not going to get my hopes up, but its just primarily just wishful thinking. I really wouldnt expect this feature until the ps4 is announced or released which I suspect will be next E3 (or next summer if E3 doesnt happen).

I don't know where people are getting their information, but this feature (cross-controller) has already been patched into the Vita's firmware and several PS3 titles have already been announced to have upcoming patches/dlc to take advantage of it.

There are a few games that have also already been patched to utilize remote play (though they don't work well over the internet, and that's something that Sony has absolutely no control over, and I doubt the PS4 will fix it, either).

Message 7 of 7 (639 Views)
0 Likes