Oct 15 2012
By: KatAveline278 Splicer 72 posts
Accepted Solution

Videos on Vita

11 replies 761 views Edited Oct 15, 2012

Hi guys,

I've never put a video into my Vita, and right now I just don't have a sturdy laptop or pc to sync the videos , which leads me into creating this topic, to ask you guys:

1) So can I download video directly from my Vita like music?

2) Which site that enables me to download video from Youtube to my Vita? Or any trustworthy movie sites?

3) Can I edit my songs information right on my Vita?

Thanks to you guys in advance, I really appreciate your help  ^^

Message 1 of 12 (761 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Re: Videos on Vita

Oct 15, 2012
You can download movies and tv shows right to ur vita,u just got to find the right sites. I dont have cable so i download all my shows and the latest movies from a few sites. Search mobilevids its a great site and downloads really fast. As for editing song info on vita, cant be done.
Message 2 of 12 (753 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 15, 2012
I used to download all my movies and shows from torrents avi format i converted them to psvita format but i never got sound and video to match up so thats a bad idea. I havnt found a good reliable site. So the best way to get movies and shows is off the psvita store thats what i use you need lots of memory more like a 32g card just for movies because ive bought a lot. Its the best video and audio quality you will get. One thing if you buy videos from psvita store dont delete them if you delete them you will never be able to download them again thats why you need lots of space. Downloading stealing movies is a crime you may be arrested or fined lol
Message 3 of 12 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Oct 15, 2012
The laws in canada for downloading is different than US. I use to run my own movie and tv site but gave up cause it took up too much time. This is a issue that has been going on for some time. The sites i use are perfect video and perfect sound and play perfect on vita
Message 4 of 12 (721 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Oct 16, 2012
VIDEO
Go to www.mobilevids.org
Scroll down until u see all movies, user uploaded movies, all tv shows, all anime, and adult xxx.
Select one. Find a show or movie.
(IMPORTANT)--when u select a movie or tv series u will have a few link selections. Sendspace and deposit files r the only ones that work.
Sendspace works great they usally both have a Captcha.
Also try pspdlc.net or psvdlc.net they both work.

MUSIC
www.musicaddict.com

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 5 of 12 (691 Views)
Wastelander
727 posts

Oct 16, 2012
The Stream link also work for mobilevids. It pops up a few times saying cant load but u can download the video.
Message 6 of 12 (676 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Oct 16, 2012
To allnewfie and reynolds-wrap1:
My oh my! Thank you guys soooooooo much!!! I just downloaded a South Park episode and it's playing well on my Vita!
Thanks to you guys again for helping me out! ^^ Thank you thank you!!
Message 7 of 12 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1938 posts

Apr 11, 2013

allnewfie wrote:
You can download movies and tv shows right to ur vita,u just got to find the right sites. I dont have cable so i download all my shows and the latest movies from a few sites. Search mobilevids its a great site and downloads really fast. As for editing song info on vita, cant be done.

how do you charge your vita then?

Message 8 of 12 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Message 9 of 12 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Apr 11, 2013

that site says I need I need an invite....whats up with that?

Message 10 of 12 (293 Views)
0 Likes