Highlighted
Dec 01 2011
By: QuantumPSI Lombax Warrior 231 posts

Vanquish for the PS Vita

5 replies 11911 views Edited Dec 1, 2011

I was just thinking... Vanquish would be AMAZING on the PS Vita!  I feel like sliding around using the six axis would be a blast.  Not to mention, slow down time and use the touch screen for super accurate targeting.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who would enjoy this!

Of course, not asking for a port, but a nice side story would be great!

Message 1 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Vanquish for the PS Vita

Dec 1, 2011

never heard of Vanquish until your post of course. I guess it could work. when you said Vanquish and I read it for some reason I thought of the old ball maze games where you have to tilt it back forth left right up down to get to the end last hole and avoid the other holes.

http://www.panda3d.org/manual/images/5/50/Screenshot-Sample-Programs-Ball-in-Maze.jpg http://www.hiwtc.com/photo/products/38/03/78/37823.jpgthis is what I thought you were talking about. I do know what it is now. not sure if I would like it but if it was the ball maze game then I would be on board.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Dec 1, 2011

Vanquish on the PS3 is one of the best games I've ever played.  The mechanics of the gameplay was superb, the difficulty was just right, and the visuals were amazing.  I wasn't going to get it at first, but I found myself playing the demo every day (it's on the PSN, check it out).  Eventually, I just coughed up the dough for a copy.  Glad I did.  One of the few games I will actually play again in the future.

Message 3 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 1, 2011

@QuantumPSI sorry I do not own a ps3 or a xbox360 or a Wii I only have a psp and soon to be ps vita wifi only. I guess the sounds of it, it could be as good as the difficulty is for the 3rd birthday. man that game is still fun for me. for me was not to hard at all. I already beat it a few times. only one boss I always have trouble with and it is the first big boss you come across. every other boss is so much easier heh.

Yah I like harder games if it had a good enough story that fit my liking then maybe.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 4 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Dec 1, 2011

I f you like harder games I suggest monster Hunter freedom unite.  ( that's if you havn't already played it ) This game has more to it than any elder scrolls ever made. I have about 100 hrs in.. and that's with one weapon ( hammer ) Honestly, playing all weapon types plus online ( if you can ) I think you could put 1000 hrs into this game.  This game has so much to it. It's like World of Warcraft with monster boss battles.  A true gem.  Honestly,  an unbelievable challenge to any gamer.  Don't believe the reviews. I'm new to the franchise ( 100 hrs in ) but, The reviewers did not put their time into this game.  Anyway, I've been on the lookout for good psp games. I see that u like 3rd birthday. Would you recommend this game? The other one I'm looking at is god eater burst. Neither game got good reviews but I do not trust reviews much since MHFU got a 6.5! 

Message 5 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 1, 2011

@submission44 well for me I did not like monster hunter story I have played them all. I never could get into them though sorry to say.

alot of reviewers have said that the 3rd birthday is really hard but for me it was not that way. also alot of comments I have read about this game people said that the story sucked but to me it did not suck. alot of people also said that it is sexist trash. to me though I do not see any of that anywhere.

like for instance if you take the hole story into context it would make since why your clothing would end up having rips and such. since your clothing is just what you visualize within one self of what you wore. since you can take damage you visualize the clothing getting ripped in time. now if we go into the type of clothing that you can unlock well they also are not that bad anyone ever heard of dress up or wearing something for fun or for the hell of it I guess not. if you take all what I said and feel the same way then you can like the game to the full extent it is.  to me yes 3rd birthday is fun sure the controls are somewhat bad but only because of the limits the psp has. even though for its type it does it well once you get a feel of the game. if I was a reviewer I would give the game a 7.5/10 because the story can be for some kinda confusing with the twist and turns also it has JRPG logic and some cant grasp that. also why the other main characters in game can see you In your jump state as your real self gos Into well some spoilers I cant say.

In short would I recommend a buy yes I would. I would recommend you take your time getting into it as well. it is one of though's games that you need to get into it and read some parts to get alot of the games feel. witch is also why I would give it a 7.5/10 not alot of people would like the extra reading as I do not mind it. personal score would be like a 9.5/10 because it's not perfect but I do love it. there hope that explains things for you.

sorry post is also long.

Message 6 of 6 (11,911 Views)
0 Likes