Mar 04 2009
By: Lythinca Wastelander 918 posts

Vanilla Mastercard Giftcard + PSN?

11 replies 840 views Edited Mar 4, 2009
Hey guys. I dont have a credit card and the PSN store cards have NOT been released in Ontario, Canada yet. (Trust me, I work at a game distributor place.)

Do those Vanilla Mastercard Giftcards work on PSN? (You buy the Vanilla Mastercard Giftcards at like moneymart.
Message 1 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Vanilla Mastercard Giftcard + PSN?

Mar 4, 2009

pbotbird wrote:

Lythinca wrote:
Hey guys. I dont have a credit card and the PSN store cards have NOT been released in Ontario, Canada yet. (Trust me, I work at a game distributor place.)

Do those Vanilla Mastercard Giftcards work on PSN? (You buy the Vanilla Mastercard Giftcards at like moneymart.

Yes they do, you must register them a the website on the back with your info. and then they will work on the psn . i use them all the time.

lol i dont registter i just put in the number and download

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Mar 4, 2009

Lythinca wrote:

Yes they do, you must register them a the website on the back with your info. and then they will work on the psn . i use them all the time.

here is the website LINk  but i warn you make you enter the Exact same info on the ps3 as when you registered the card (case sensitive)

Message Edited by pbotbird on 03-04-2009 01:32 PM
Message 3 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Mar 4, 2009

Infinity_worrior wrote:

pbotbird wrote:

Lythinca wrote:

lol i dont registter i just put in the number and download

really never tried that, what name and address do you use?

Message 4 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Mar 4, 2009
my real name and address it works fine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Mar 4, 2009

Infinity_worrior wrote:
my real name and address it works fine

well I never did that will have to try today just picked a new 100 buck card. thanks for the info.

Message 6 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Mar 22, 2009

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm wondering if you guys had any trouble loading the money to your PSN wallet? I got my $25 Vanilla mastercard, and it will only let me load $20 not the full $25...

Kinda annoying since now i've got this card with $5 on it. I even tried loading the last $5 seperatley to PSN but it won't work..

Anyone else had this problem? I had the same problem with a $25 Visa giftcard.

Message 7 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Mar 22, 2009
I don't know about mastercard but I tried a vanilla visa gift card and it didn't work.
Reading this message makes it part of your existence. Until you forget it. Then it never happened.
Message 8 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jun 23, 2009

i putmy info in capitals ( i called sony and they  said 2 ) this includes your name city street, postal code in capitals do that for your account info and when you are registering on vanillamastercard.com i had troublees wit the pin until i figured out it wasnt the xxxx at the back but the xxx beside....

i was really giving up on it until i called and i tried that hopeit works :smileytongue: (psn:smileysurprised:marr13)

omarr13
Message 9 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jun 23, 2009
brw i was using vanilla mastercard ^^^^
omarr13
Message 10 of 12 (840 Views)
0 Likes